PJ Day with Paige Paris & Our Ben & Jerrys ♥

| On :
Today is a gorgeous relaxing best friend kind of day! My paigey, the other beauty blogger aha hasn't been feeling herself recently and a bit under the weather! So I thought right that calls for Ben and Jerrys and good ol' chit chat as you do with your bestie. Absolutely love this lady and you can see her "PJ Day" post here! The chocolate fudge brownie and the half basked alaska was delicious I must say. Cute snaps of our pig out day below! Hope your monday is going fabulous!



Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "PJ Day with Paige Paris & Our Ben & Jerrys ♥"
  1. You're such a sweet friend haha! I love a good old ben & jerrys catch up with my friends. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9