L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pearl Powder ♥

| On :
September has finally arrived, you may be all thinking, where did I go? Well I had a little break away from blogging world and twitter and all that jazz! Just had a lot going on and couldn't put my ALL into it so I thought the best thing to do is have a little month away and then I can put my love and everything back into it! Don't worry it is still my love and still my favourite thing to do, but a girl needs a little time out right?

Everyone loves a little highlight on the cheeks, add a bit of radiance and glow. I sure do, it is one of my favourite products to have in my makeup bag. A little shine won't hurt and it makes any blush, or bronzer POP! I decided to do a little L'Oreal shopping because their makeup never lets me down. One of the items I purchased is the "L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pearl Powder" a bit of a mouthful to say but boy, is it amazing!



I'm a rose gold lover, so to see a illuminating powder that is rose gold made me super excited! I had no hesitation at all to purchase it. I'll begin with the packaging, because that mostly caught my eye with its elegance and simplicity. Stable packaging and you can see exactly what your going to buy. Just to let you know it does look like a really shimmery product but it is only a tiny bit of an over-spray, so if your after a really shimmery highlighter then this might not be for you BUT don't stop reading but it is a gorgeous product.



Now we got the "it's not a shimmer" out the way now I can tell you about the good bits! It is quite a mattifying powder and I think if you have quite an oily skin then this would be a lovely product to give your skin a natural glow. With my skin being very dry, I do tend to stay away from powders because they can make me look cakey! However this powder has done extremely well because it doesn't sit in my dry patches, look cakey! A very light powder.

I apply it with the "ZOEVA Luxe Highlighter Brush", great for picking up pigment & enough powder. The right shape and size for your cheek bones, setting your makeup around your eyes has it is quite a nudey colour. The question is, does it give you that healthy glow? Well on me, I can confirm it does on me, especially when I apply it over the "True Match Foundation by L'Oreal" with the over-spray of shimmer it does look illuminating however once that little bit of over-spray is gone, it is just a lovely nude-pink matte powder! I would say it is a skin-coloured powder with lovely bits of champagne pink and rose but I believe this powder was made to enhance your natural radiance rather than creating one with the light-infused pearl within the product.



I wouldn't recommend to use this ALL over your face because it may turn you slightly pink, so you may use it, just around your cheeks, and possibly t-zone has I don't think it's made for a all over setting powder. There has been many mixed reviews about this product but I am the good side! I do enjoy using this product everyday but I would love to know how you use this product if you have it!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
6 comments on "L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pearl Powder ♥"
  1. this looks so nice, really want to pick it up never time I'm in boots!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should get it, it is lovely ! xx

      Delete
  2. I prefer something with a bit of shimmer, but this does look really lovely nonetheless! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love shimmer, but even though the over-spray of shimmer disappears it is still a nice radiant product xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds and looks like a lovely product!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is lovely, the packaging especially xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9