What's In My Handbag ♥

| On :
I love a good ol' nosey in peoples handbags, I am always reading "What's in your bag" posts because I am always curious what people carry with them & also if I find anything new to buy for my bag! I turned 22 on the 2nd July and my parents bought me a very delicious "taupe" coloured Michael Kors Handbag.. Oh my! It is wonderful, spacious and very sophisticated. I wouldn't call myself sophisticated but it makes me feel like I can be one day. I have always wanted an MK handbag and finally got one thanks to the parents and I really appreciate it. The colour I chose was quite unusual because I was aiming towards a white or black one but then this one popped up and it is really good shade to use throughout the year, not just summer and not just for winter so it is really versatile.



+Purse
Of course your purse is your life, it carries your beauty cards which are a must and your credit|debit cards that buy your beautiful products. My purse is from New Look & I bought it early this year, probably around February/March roughly, can't remember so not sure if it would be in the shops anymore! Quite a bulky purse which I don't usually buy but this purse is super pretty & nude so it was a must. I am looking to replace it with a skinnier one especially with the bag I have now. Inside I carry my cards, metrolink travel pass, beauty cards, tesco clubcard and of course spare change.

+Paperchase Notepad
I bought this picture one it is absolutely the cutest note pad I own however it is for my blogging work, jot down ideas and also for work to write down any event ideas and if a new brand or product comes in, I can write down the key points about the products and what it does! I think it is really handy to carry a note pad especially if your a blogger haha, you might want to write down your wishlist for some beauty and makeup products you want to purchase next!

+Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume
I always carry with me a perfume that I wear that day and it happens to be this beautiful "Bronze Goddess" by Estee Lauder that was in my bag from the previous day. It is summer, sand and sea in a bottle, amazing summer fragrance that is limited edition so if you can your hands on it then do!

+Garnier Body Oil Beauty
This is the best Garnier product I have tried and I really think it is perfect for dry skin and dehydrated skin! I travel with this because it is easy to fit into my handbag and with it being a pump, it is so easy and light to carry.

+Michel Mercier Hair Brush
You may be wondering why I bring such a big giant brush with me! This brush isn't your ordinary hair brush, this one is your detangle brush and for some reason my hair loves to tangle during the day haha. It depends which brush I pick up first to be honet because sometimes I do carry your normal brushes so this one happened to fall in my bag yesterday.

+Deodorant
Infact this one that I have with me is actually from Cyprus haha! I had to buy one over there because I forgot to bring it with me! It is a dry comforting one and it is really good and smells very delicious. I don't know anymore than that because everything is written in their language hehe! I always need to carry one with me, not being I smell or whatever, it is a just in case or if I want to freshen up before/after work or something.

+Makeup Bag
I think every girl carries one of these! My makeup bag was from Clinique Bonus Time, unsure when it was but it is so summery and girly it is a must to use. I carry inside the makeup I am wearing that day. I only change it if I wear something new and that doesn't happen a lot hah. Also bring inside the makeup bag, some bobbles, bobbi pins and moisturiser in spray form so I can top up hydration throughout the day.

+Barclays Pin Thing
Unsure of the real name however I ALWAYS bring this with me for some reason! Because it plays a big part in online banking I never know when I might need it and if I need to transfer money somewhere or accept money! No matter where I go I bring this, I probably don't need to but I just do haha!

+Earphones
Probably one of the most important thing to have in a handbag! When walking about or traveling things can get a little quiet and strange without these.

+Other Essentials
Of course my iPhone is with me either in hand or in handbag either one! I carry with me as well is my Epi Pen, Inhaler and Migraleve Headache Tablets! They are another three things I need with me at all times for precaution haha.

Like me, I love being curious to know what are in other peoples handbags so if you have done a post with your bits and bobs then please do leave your link down below and I will definitely check it out. Also comment below if you think I need to add anything to my bag that is an essential.

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
7 comments on "What's In My Handbag ♥"
  1. That bag is absolutely beautiful! The colour is lovely.

    Alicia (LissyBeauty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful colour you can use all year round xx

      Delete
  2. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! I'm in love with you bag!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous bag! Lovely post hun x
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh your bag is stunning...and I love your bits and bobs inside it too lol! Your purse is gorge, and I love the look of the Garnier body oil. I've actually just reviewed a lovely body moisturiser myself over on my blog. It's gorge! Anyway, thanks for giving me new wishlist ideas (MK bag is at the top!!!) Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! check out the link below for more information :) http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9