Garnier BB Cream - Miracle Skin Perfector Sensitive Skins ♥

| On :
Super sorry for not blogging recently I have been so busy! Infact work and things got in the way and it was my mum's birthday so had to prep for that BUT I purchased little bit of skincare makeup! I have had my eyes on the Garnier BB Cream range and I was surprised there was so many to pick from! I knew exactly which one to pick, because most of them had skin types and what you wanted to achieve from the BB Cream! Really excited to use their BB creams because I have heard amazing reviews about them and here is another good review to add to your list!



This product has been out for a good while now & so happy I have come across such a good BB cream. With my sensitive skin I find that in summer and winter my skin needs a good loving in the mornings especially when I have to get out of my comfy bed. I hate rushing around and hate being late so I like applying things to my skin which is quick easy and over and done with hah! "Garnier BB Cream - Miracle Skin Perfector" does its job which requires little work to apply it in the mornings. Easy peasy to slap it on.



They do other skin types but this one is made for sensitive skins, so it is soothing, reduces redness of my skin and illuminates my skin with a good glowing ingredient. It is fragrance free so that all you sensitive skins, you can do a happy dance! It is also amazing for you ladies that don't like your makeup to smell or smell like the Garnier's original BB cream. The reason I love this certain BB cream is because it has a beautiful moisturising texture that is gorgeous, leaving the finish to be quite dewy and glowing.



When applying you can use a makeup brush or your fingers, it is that easy! I always use a buffing brush when applying any sort of liquid makeup onto my skin but my mum who bought this the same time has me, she uses her fingers and we both still achieve lovely finishes. Very easy to blend with using different type of tools. We purchased shades medium which really adapts to our skin well considering my mum is slightly darker than me.

The lasting power! It lasted on me the past few days from early hours and still going strong 9 hours later without no topping up, fading and all that jazz. Once it is on, it stays on. I sometimes set mine with a little bit of blusher or powder to make it extra glowing on my skin. Natural coverage but I would say blended well you could build it up little by little, to just how you like it.

I think I bought it for £7.99! From Superdrug but you can purchase this anywhere that sells a lot of garnier products . I am obsessed with this BB cream and have been using it every day since. It is everything in one little tube!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
4 comments on "Garnier BB Cream - Miracle Skin Perfector Sensitive Skins ♥"
  1. Hi, I used this product too and I really liked it. I love your blog, would you mind checking out mine?
    Thanks! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, i must check it out :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing, I love glowy finishes and the fact it lasts all day is brilliant! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product! Lovely post :)

    ♡ Heidi || www.thebritishteen.blogspot.com/ ♡

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9