Birthday Holiday to Cyprus ♥

| On :
HELLO! Oh have I missed you all and boy! Have I missed blogging. My regular readers your probably wondering why I haven't posted in a while or if you have me on twitter you may know haha. It was my birthday on Wednesday 2nd July and I flew out to Cyprus, Paphos on that day to & stayed at the Kefalos Beach Village for 7 nights! Found an amazing deal on the Thomson website and thought right that is it I am going! Bare in mind I have now been to Cyprus 16 times in total, since I was ten years old and now I am 22! 22 oh my, it feels weird typing that, it only feels like yesterday I was typing 21! Time does fly when your having fun haha.

Continuing with my birthday trip thought I would show you some pictures of the holiday, little bits and bobs that don't make sense but very pretty pictures I took. I just mostly sunbathed, relaxed and had a cocktail or two! So do enjoy these pictures and do let me know if you have ever been to Cyprus!























There is loads more but they size of the picture just doesn't fit my theme haha, but if you want to look at more then they are on my personal instagram which is @__ashleigheastwood! Hope you enjoyed the little sneak peak but there is plenty more posts to come this July!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Birthday Holiday to Cyprus ♥"
  1. Looks lovely! x

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lovely time and some of those photos are absolutely gorgeous. x

    http://anyamaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9