Moroccan Oil Treatment "How To" & Review ♥

| On :
I'm lazy, it's true. I have to be honest with myself and with you lovelies. When it comes to hair I am super duper lazy, I don't do much with my hair so when you see a hair product review, your very lucky and I must really like the product also it must be easy and simple too ahah! I'm not that bad I'm making myself out to be, but for a beauty blogger I should be able to do lots of things with my hair, well to be honest.. I can't even curl probably, I do try but it takes a while!

Today I am doing a review and "how to" about the gorgeous moroccan oil that has been the latest craze for a good year or so. It's been on the market for a while and never really bought it because I knew I would probably not stick to it or something along them lines. The other week I thought "NO! Ashleigh you need to do something with your hair". My type of hair is dry, minor frizz and just lack of shine also I have them pain in the bum split ends, so thought let's buy the Moroccan Oil Treatment. I heard amazing reviews about it and it's meant to be the best oil out there so why not!



I purchased the smaller size 25ml at £13.45 just because I wanted to be able to stick to it and try it out before I purchased the larger size. Can I mention, that I have stuck to this product for three weeks, I never thought I would last a week but I did and it's definitely become part of my haircare regime so I am so happy that this brand as me addicted.

It's beautiful, everything about it is perfect. Very versatile because you can use it on dry or wet|damp hair. It conditions and nourishes, and protects my hair but gives it a gorgeous finish. It blends in my hair with ease without the greasy, slimy feel afterwards. It has actually changed the condition of my hair in three weeks, only by a little but it's such an improvement. The scent isn't overpowering or infact it doesn't really have a scent to it which is good in my opinion!

My hair feels much more softer and smoother when it's dry, better than it has in years so it really as made me smile. Best hair oil I have ever tried so if your a hair oil addict then I suggest you try this if you already haven't! It is really simple to keep my hair in good condition and will be purchasing the largest bottle as it is worth the price tag.



In the picture is how much I use for my hair. I would say my hair is "medium length" semi thick haha. You do not need a lot of this product, no bigger than a two pence coin size haha, it does spread quite far so just be wary.. I always apply to clean towel-dried hair, I prefer to do it on wet hair than dry hair. You just rub your hands together with the product and run your through your hair all the way to your ends. You can even blow dry it afterwards or just put it back in a towel to dry naturally. On dry hair this is really good to apply to flyaways or fluffy bits haha and do the same action when applying to help style easier.



I am extremely happy with this product and would recommend it to everyone and anyone. Whatever your type of hair is I think it will improve the condition! Never thought I would of received the results I did in such a short period of time. Well I will be purchasing other bits and bobs from this brand because they seem like they know their stuff!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
6 comments on "Moroccan Oil Treatment "How To" & Review ♥"
  1. I really want to try Moroccan Oil, but I was a bit concerned as it's so expensive...but i've heard nothing but good things about it. I need to get it now! xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price tag is a bit steep for what it is but it is definitely worth it, try the smaller bottle first, it works wonders xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds fantastic. I'm pretty lazy with taking care of my hair too, but I might just try this. xx
    Day Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic and because we are both super lazy, it doesn't take up anytime! Do try this beauty xx

      Delete
  3. I may have to try it! I always use argan oil...

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used Argan Oil before but this is much much better xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9