Triangl Lucie Marshmallow Underwear ♥

| On :
Ahhh one of my favourite underwear companies, emailed me to say that they wanted to send me a lovely gift! I thought Triangl, contacting me? This can't be happening. I am in love with their underwear and also swimwear, it is very unique and beautiful, stands out from other underwear companies. Not only that but you could wear this with a see-through top and actually wear it has an outfit. I love versatility products. I chose Lucie - Marshmallow. I love things white and simplicity. It is a bra and knicker set in micro mesh, the bra is in fact a balcony bra with moulded cups and underwiring. The knickers are double layer mesh for a bit more coverage so it's not to cheeky haha and the fit is quite hipster. Both of these are semi sheer and delicate fabric so I would recommend you hand wash their collection. Thought I would show you one of my favourite colours - Marshmallow. Enjoy lovelies and make sure to check out the Triangl website.



The packaging is so luxurious and so much detail has gone into the design. Most definitely the best packaging I have ever come across for an underwear company. When I get more of these lush bras, I will be keeping them in their boxes and having a stack of these lined up. Thank you so much Triangl for these, so amazing and I need more colours now haha, made me want to collect all of them now. They also do swimwear so do check out their website or their instagram @triangl_underwear or @triangl_swimwear.

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Triangl Lucie Marshmallow Underwear ♥"
  1. I looooove triangl... I recently bought a bikini from there I cant wait to wear it on holiday! I can't wait to purchase some underwear I've had my eye on it for a while now :D

    Great blog, you have a new follower in me :D

    Harriet xx
    www.pearlandpeachdoha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooove your blog and thank you for your comment!
      & I love triangl too they are amazing xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9