The Cosmopolitan Blog Awards ♥

| On :
Hello Beauties The Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014 (in association with Next Official) have arrived and it's now open to vote, so this is just to tell you lovely readers that I am entering my beauty blog in the "Best New Beauty Blog" category and I would appreciate and love you all to the moon and back to help and vote for me, to get to the shortlist!

My beauty blog is just under a year old properly. My blogging means so much to me and I always put my heart into my work and I can't tell you how amazing it be for my blog to be shortlisted for the "Best New Beauty Blog" in these awards. I never though to put myself forward but now I am going to do it and fingers crossed it happens for me. I think Cosmopolitan Blog Awards is a perfect way to recognise bloggers and really appreciate all the effort they do. These awards cover, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Food and even Home, so there is a category out there for everyone.

Super quick to fill out the form and vote for www.ashleighbeauty.blogspot.co.uk, every vote does count so thank you & thank you to those that have already voted for me, it does mean a lot.

Vote for www.ashleighbeaut.blogspot.com in the "Best New Beauty Blog" here!

Also thank you for the crazy amount of support and love that you have all given me the past few months.


Keep up to date on Twitter by using the tag #CosmoBlogAwards in association with @NextOfficial and @CosmopolitanUK

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9