Selfridges #BeautyProject Event on the 7th May ♥

| On :
Hello beautiful people reading this. Thought I would tell you my experience at the most popular event going this May|June! I was invited to by the gorgeous Beauty Service Manager from Selfridges to come to this fabulous event to cover and blog about it. The #BeautyProject. I went to Manchester Exchange Squares Event to experience everything to do with beauty activities & experiences.

I went with my gorgeous beauty blogger friend "Paige Paris" here is her link, click away & also my lovely jubbly friend Emily who is a makeup artist. We had plenty of cosmo drinks, so by the end of the night we was very happy indeed.



There was so much going on, on each counters. You had a sections where people were styling hair anyway you wanted it for FREE too, which is amazing. There was hula hooping girlies doing there entertaining which was really good. Give me a hula hoop and I wouldn't know how to swing my hips the way they did. I loved the music, the music was definitely on point. I think any event you go to you need good music to fit everyone and anyone so they can all enjoy it. So much was happening, loads of makeup artists doing their best work.

Atmosphere was very happy, chilled and exciting especially with free mini champagnes and cosmo's going around. I took advantage of the cocktails and so did Paige haha! The best bit was the #BeautyProject photo booth machine, myself and Paige definitely took advantage out of that machine has you can tell from the picture above. Absolutely loved this fun-filled evening.




Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9