Burnt Orange Summer Makeup ♥

| On :
Hola-ah! Since it has been bank holiday weekend I haven't had time to post anything so I do apologise! However has it is bank holiday weekend I did go on a big makeup shop in superdrug so I will be posting a haul post after this one so keep your lovely eyes peeled for what I bought! So I went on a date with the BOYF haha, and I thought I would go crazy with the orange/coral colours since I bought a new coral primark top! So here is the look I created with the CrownBrushUK brushes and eyeshadow palette. The eyelashes are the new "Eyelure London Texture No'154". Enjoy my lovely bumblebees!




Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
4 comments on "Burnt Orange Summer Makeup ♥"
  1. You look great :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely makeup! So pretty and natural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, let me know if you try it. xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9