The Summer Choices ♥

| On :
Summer is slowly creeping up on us! So I have prepared my delicious summer products that I have previously used last year and with out a doubt I am definitely using them this year, there is the new revlon matte balms in this picture but I had to include them because they are beaut haha. This post is more like a "What I am going to use for summer" type of thing! Different selection of things that I will be using. Very coral-ly you may of noticed already but I don't want to sound big headed but I adore coral on my olive skintone especially when I tan! Also I did forget to take a picture of one of my favourite summer blushers "Coralista" but I have mentioned it somewhere below!



Of course Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder had to be on here, I did in fact write about this yesterday it's the post below this one haha! Absolutely amazing, summer in a bottle I always say. This is definitely a keeper for every summer, it's delicious. A necessity for me, it doesn't fade, its smells like your walking around in a bikini with a cocktail in your hand. Even the packaging looks exclusive and luxurious just for summer. Get it on your summer shopping list and purchase it, do it fast because this fragrance is a sell out and does go rather quick.

Starting left to right, just to make it easier haha. The best summer highlighter I have ever bought and it's not even hit the pan it's that amazing. Unfortunately you can't buy it this year, it was last years "Heatwave Gelee Powder Highlighter" by Estee Lauder from the Bronze Goddess range. I know it is called Gelee it's because it is a combination of a powder and a cream type substance ahah? Very very soft consistency and very easy to use and blend. I use this highlighter mainly in summer because of its pigment and how golden it actually is! I highlight my features and also I sometimes mix it with my favourite matte blushers to add a bit of a glow! It is a real shame they didn't relaunch it this year because when I worked for Estee Lauder last year when this was out, it sold out literally in one week if that!

Cha Cha Tint by Benefit! Boy, have I had this for a super long time, it doesn't seem to want to budge haha, but to be fair I do only use a tiny drop during summer and there is no need to top up because it's like a stain! I never really used this on its own, very rare that I did. I just applied Coralista blusher by Benefit too, which should be in this post actually but I forgot oops. Applying this blusher on top of Cha Cha Tint did make the blusher stand out a bit more and make it much more coral-ly!



Hoola Hoola Hooooooola by Benefit. A really true matte bronzed bronzer haha, not one of the bronzers that are too yellow or too orange! A really amazing brown natural bronzer. One of the best selling bronzers I think in the beauty world. Never disappoints, again I have had this loveliness a year and I do use this throughout the year to, not just Summer and no where near touching the pan yet. Sorry for the scruffy packaging haha it's had its beatings in the makeup bag traveling and things. It is really pigmented, not only do I use this has a bronzer but I mainly use it has a blusher. I do love my browny bronzey cheeks in the Summer, don't know why hehe!

Last but not least is the NEW Revlon Matte Lip Balms, these colours are super delish and bright! That is what you need at this time of year is your lips popping with colour! Only used these once or twice so not done a full review on them yet however I can say the pigment is amazing, the last power is just has amazing and when I have wore them they don't really dry my lips which is a big bonus because my lips do love to misbehave!

Here are my keepers for this Summer and can't wait til' I use them everyday single day for Summer, also I will be bringing them on my jollys to France at the end of this month so keep your eyes peeled for my trip away blog post with plenty of pictures haha. ALSO I hope I see lots of makeup purchases this summer with new launches. I want to see an explosion of bright colours everywhere.

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
5 comments on "The Summer Choices ♥"
  1. The highlighter and fragrance sound gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing choices for summer! I love the Revlon Matte Balms and i really need to try out the Coralista blush! Bronze Goddess sounds amazing I must give it a smell in Boots :D lovely blog post, when are you going to be making more youTube videos? xxx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benefit Hoola looks like a lovely bronzer! I've been meaning to give it a go but it's quite pricey here in Canada. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benefit Hoola is a fab product :)

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bronze Goddess packaging is gorgeous, as is that highlighter, stunning :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9