Barry M Nail Varnish - Gelly Hi Shine "Plum, Pomegranate & Blood Orange" ♥

| On :
Another Barry M cosmetics colour explosion. I can not get enough of their nail varnishes. I purchased MORE Gelly Hi Shine! The colours are perfect, shiny and long lasting. I still have my blue on my nails so had to so the swatches on some lovely fake nails haha.



The colours are Plum, Pomegranate and lovely Blood Orange. Very different colours with different tones. These shades would definitely suit anyone and everyone. Gorgeous spring and summer colours that you should get on your nails.

I will talk about Plum, which is quite autumn purple however in direct, sunlight it looks lovely. Very deep purple with a blue tone to it. It can actually look black when it's dark. Loving creamy purple that is noticeable on any nail. Very opaque colour so if you love your deep colours then purchase this gorgeous bottle of purpleness.

Oh la la Pomegranate. Fruity pink explosion, now this is a summer shade that you put on your toes too and walk through the sand, let the waves splash against you. A very true vibrant pink-red, that I think everyone would love in their collection. I love how glossy this looks when applied.

Last but not least Blood Orange, don't worry it's gorgeous. A coral-red but again vibrant for spring and summer. Very rich yet bright shade when applied, looks delicious on toes too. A classic colour, so if you love your reds then get your finger tips on this one.




Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
4 comments on "Barry M Nail Varnish - Gelly Hi Shine "Plum, Pomegranate & Blood Orange" ♥"
  1. I love Barry M, and those colours are beautiful

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are so lovely! I definitely like the look of Pomegranate! They're all going to be lovely for the summer. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shades are so great, I love the plum shade, it's so unique! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shades, Blood Orange in particular is lovely :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9