Barry M Nail Varnish - Gelly Hi Shine "Blue Grape" ♥

| On :
BARRY M! My collection of Barry M nail varnishes is slowly but surely getting bigger than my lipstick collection. These are the only nail varnishes I actually purchase now, their range of colours are perfect and there is a colour for everyone. The lasting power and pigment is spot on. Today is a blue type of day and I don't mean mood, I mean an explosion of colour since it is coming up to summer everyone needs them bright colours on their nails.



I do love cobalt, whether it be in clothes, makeup and nails! It is a gorgeous type of blue. "Blue Grape" is a gorgeous blue gelly varnish and most definitely opaque with that gelly appearance. I always put two coats to achieve that FULL opacity, even though one coat can be quite strong too. I would say it is best to apply thin layers rather than thick layers so you can choose how opaque and bright you want it AND also to allow it to dry properly and thoroughly between applications. It is very easy to apply, the brush is soft and very easy to control when applying. Definitely non-streaky, smooth and dries perfect without any fuss, also you don't have to wait a long time either which is a bonus.



If you love vibrant colourful nail varnishes then get yourself down to your nearest drugstore and purchase Gelly Hi Shine because they are super shiny and almost look Gelly like. What do you think of this colour?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Barry M Nail Varnish - Gelly Hi Shine "Blue Grape" ♥"
  1. I love the barry m gelly nail paints they're some of my favourite nail varnishes, this colour is gorgeous as well!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour and Barry M are one of the best nail polish brands ever x

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9