AUSSIE Hair - Miracle Moist & 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long ♥

| On :
Good'day mate! It's an Aussie post today. Let me get it out there before I begin, these products are AH-mazing. Been trying Aussie for about 2 months now, never tried there products before and I am so so impressed. The packaging stands out and is quite different to other brands, that is another thing I love, that it is unique.



I will start off with the gorgeous "Aussie Miracle Moist" Shampoo & Conditioner. My hair is dry, should I say was dry before using this, my hair needed a boost of moisture to give it that healthy look again & with this amazing duo, it happened. The formula is super light compared to other brands I have used previously. Both of these products have the consistency between a cream and a gel, which I love because it feels moisturising. I would say they are easy to spread if you had a splash of water to the product however if not, you can experience it not being has spreadable has other brands, but I think that is because of it's cream/gel like consistency BUT these two bottles lasted me a whole month! Yes, a whole month, that is something I thought wouldn't happen considering the size of the bottle and the consistency. I wash my hair at least three-two times a week max so that is amazing for these bottles to last a month.

Aussie describes this product has;
"Top up dry hairs' moisture levels and help bring back your shine with Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo. This little beauty is to hair what a glass of iced lemonade is to you on a hot summer's day – sheer relief!"

The results are amazing and I will continue to purchase from AUSSIE. Everything they claim on these bottles have come true on my hair which is infact a miracle. I wouldn't say my hair is ruined or very damaged, but it's had hair dye plenty of times and also the odd hair straightener has said hello. I don't always straighten my hair with it being natural straight anyway and plus it sometimes shows how dry my hair is.



With these products, my hair feels moisturised! I don't feel like my hair even needs a hair oil afterwards. Let me tell you secret I haven't even touched a hair oil since I have started using these products!. After the first wash I experienced tangle free hair, much more softer and suppler too, also felt a lot lighter which I loved. It happened on one wash for me, this is probably because my hair was really dry so if your hair isn't has dry you may notice a difference straight away or on your second wash. Such a lush product, so I would recommend the AUSSIE range, maybe not Miracle Moist if you don't have dry hair but definitely buy the products that your hair needs and I promise you will probably have better hair. Definitely a big fat 10/10 for me and would repurchase and try the other shampoo's and conditioners that fit me.



I know this deep treatment product isn't the same range has "Miracle Moist" it is because "Miracle Luscious Long" suited the spot for what my hair needs for a deep treatment.

Has you know my hair is temperamental and dry and I always wish it would look gorgeous like the celebs! Most of girls probably have the same problem has me BUT I have found a cure for us. I love bottles of deep treatment conditioners, however some haven't satisfied me until I come across the "AUSSIE 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment", just to let you know it's not just for long hair because my hair is medium-ish length. I have been using this gorgeousness probably once every week out of the 2/3 washes and I keep it in for 3-4 minutes. I would advise NOT to deep conditioner your hair every time you wash because your hair will get used to be product and become dependent.

Every time I use this treatment I receive compliments how good my hair smells. It does smelly yummy and has a lovely sweet scent to it. The consistency is slightly thicker than the normal conditioners but it is also extremely silky and lightweight. I usually apply this on my hair and then shave my legs or have a wash whilst it works it's 'miracle' on my strands of hair.

My hair feels beautiful and so much softer after I use AUSSIE's deep treatment. I usually blow dry and sometimes I just leave my hair to dry naturally because not a big fan of heat sources unless I have too. My hair feels a lot less brittle and dry. Also I hope using this more often that my hair will be permanently improved and stay lush and soft.

What are your favourite AUSSIE products or would try their products?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
1 comment on "AUSSIE Hair - Miracle Moist & 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long ♥"
  1. Im obsessed with Aussie products. I use the same miracle moist shampoo and conditioner :) You're right, I get comments about the way my hair smells too, it's awesome :)
    Nilla Forever

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9