L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara ♥

| On :
Ooo I have been bursting to review this gorgeous L'Oreal mascara for a long time, "False Lash Flutter". It is one of my newest and most recent buys. I am so in love with it. L'Oreal mascaras never disappoint, they give you exactly what you want for your lashes. I did want all the colours to be honest so I could create some crazy colourful looks, but I bought black just to try it out and be safe before spending my pennies.

Infact I saw the advert on TV, and instantly I said to my mum "I want that, I'm getting it". It was the peculiar wand that stood out to me. Right more about the product because that is what you have came for haha. Has you can see the mascara comes in a chunky packaging that you can't miss, lovely sleek design, quite similar to there other mascara packaging. Must be their signature look! I bought the regular black which comes in this silver tube or there is "extra black" which the tube comes in all black. Can't really miss this range on the stand. It does stand out from other products I think.



Most important bit is what's inside the tube. The brush! I loved the brush when I seen it up, close and personal however I was a bit confused how this would work, with the brush having flared spikes on the one side and normal on the other. It almost looks like a butterfly wing. Give me spiky wands from L'Oreal and I will happily use them.

It is amazing that one big coat of False Lash Flutter gives you amazing long lashes. Considering this is the normal, regular black, it comes out quite deep. My lashes definitely look lengthened and volumised in one coat. When I apply two-three coats, wow do my lashes look long and dramatic. It is perfect for me because I love them long lashes especially when I wear my eyeliner.



I don't have any issues with this mascara - although when you take the wand out, it may be a put off that it looks like it's coated in product also looks really wet! Don't be alarmed it has never smudged on me or made my lashes stick together. With my lashes, the spikes not only add the lengthening and things but it separates my lashes too, giving them the illusion to appear longer!



For £10.99 for an amazing mascara, that you can get in blue and purple also. You can't go wrong, I think this mascara is definitely worth more. I really really love it, what do you think?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
4 comments on "L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara ♥"
  1. That brush is right up my street- I might have to pick this one up! xX

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased this mascara last week and I've definitely been enjoying it. It's quite lovely although I do think I prefer the Maybelline The Rocket. I can't be sure yet though!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this mascara, definitely my favourite of the moment. Great post! X

    www.whatlouiseisloving.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9