Long Lashes Within Seconds with L'Oreal - Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess Mascara ♥

| On :
I have pain in the bum lashes. Yes you read that correctly, my lashes can be very temperamental especially with certain mascaras. Sometimes my lashes decide to turn on me when I apply one of my favourite mascaras & decide to stay short and clumpy. BUT ladies & possibly gents, I have found a mascara that is worth every penny and even my lashes can't be defeated with this one. "L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes", this beauty doesn't let me down.

Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess Mascara, (a bit of a mouthful) is super amazing! I'll talk about the packaging first because that is what my eyes fell on first. It's gold & red, extremely elegant, beautiful right? Anything that has gold on the packaging, I am sure to grab it, although with this mascara being L'Oreal and I heard many good reviews about it, I got it. The red and gold colours on the packaging make it stand out from other brands and other mascaras. I think it looks exclusive and would look fab in everyones makeup bag, especially mine with it being gold haha! I like the fact it's bulky with a fat lid, only because I find it much easier to use and to hold.



The price is really reasonable, £10.99. I have used L'oreal before and all their products are priced generously for the quality you get from their products. With their being so many good reviews about this mascara, I had high expectations of this and guess what I was NOT disappointed. It fulfilled my dreams when I used it for the very first time.

L'oreal persuaded me to buy this due to it's "brand new anti-clump wiper", this basically is a design they have made to remove excess mascara so you don't get that clumpy spider look that everyone dreads to get when applying any mascara. I am much in love with the wand design after using it a couple more times during the day time and even night time when I'm out on a date or with my girlies. Even though it is a plastic wand it is very sturdy and doesn't wobble when you apply. The BEST bit about this mascara for me is the "SPIKES"! It has multi-bristles to make sure not only does it apply product on each lash but separates them for volume and length, also to give you the illusion of million more lashes. Clever!



Like some mascaras, you could be sat there for at least five minutes applying coat after coat to achieve anything. We have all been there including me. The application with L'oreal's Volume Million Lashes is very easy and even my little lashes were coated with one coat. Not one clump, no spider leg lashes, just perfect long, seperated lashes! It was really impressive, not only that! I could apply more than six coats if I wanted to because there was still no clumps, no flaking, no nothing.

The formula is just has important has the wand. It has a "shiny, glossy texture" that gives the lashes a healthy and natural look. When applied it is almost the formula wraps around each lash, making it last all day until you remove it. I mentioned before "flakiness", it is probably everyone's pet hate with a mascara. There is no flaky trouble with this mascara woohoo! It stays intact all day, it is a miracle. Another thing I noticed that the formula doesn't leave my lashes feeling stiff and hard, still has a little flexibility to it as well.



I would definitely repurchase this mascara again and again! Have you tried this?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
3 comments on "Long Lashes Within Seconds with L'Oreal - Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess Mascara ♥"
  1. Ooh this is right up my street- I love the wand! I'm a fan of plastic wands as i find them so much better, I shall definitely be checking out this!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried L'Oreal mascaras yet but I have my eyes on several. This one has made it onto my list! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds brilliant! I really don't like having clumpy lashes and love mascaras that can deliver volume and length with no clumps so this sounds perfect. x

    Kathryn | effievanity
    (p.s, I'd love for you to enter my giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9