Illamasqua "Rich Liquid Foundation" Review ♥

| On :
I have been asked what is the best full coverage, I have found one & it is only been recently bought but it has been pushed up to 1st place on my full coverage foundation list already. Be prepared to be amazed!

It is by Illamasqua and it is called "Rich Liquid Foundation" simple right? That is what I love about Illamasqua is it's simplicity and amazing quality inside. It says it in the name, Rich. This product, "rich" means several things, for example; it is rich in texture, rich in pigment, rich in consistency, rich in moisture! It is a very gorgeous product.



Since the purchase I have been using it religiously when I want to wear a full coverage foundation. I would say I have good skin but I do have a few imperfections that I do like to hide occasionally. For me to get excited about a foundation I'm about to use is rare and this foundation gets me excited everytime I apply it just because it does everything you want it to do.

I keep saying this but it is the most HIGH FULLEST coverage foundation I have ever come across. The consistency is like no other, it has a creamy gel "paste" like feel to it, if you can imagine that haha but don't let it put you off because once applied it feels totally different. You may be thinking, well if it's thick that means it is going to be hard to apply and blend?. NO! This is the easiest full coverage foundation that can be applied in various ways, with fingers - sponges - brushes! & you only need a blob, when I say blob I mean slightly bigger than a pea size and it will just spread flawlessly and evenly all over and will varnish any imperfections you want to hide within a flash, even full enough for tattoos!



I have two in the picture because I have my natural skintone and one darker if I wear fake tan hehe!

Has you can see it comes in a transparent plastic case, but I think is handy because you will know when you are near the end of your foundation and be prepared to stock back up. There is a tiny nozel so that makes this foundation hygienic to use and also you can measure how much foundation you actually need and don't over use!

The shade collection is amazing, if you want to try this foundation, go get matched up because I think there is a shade for everybody. They have a really good range of different undertones to different skins which I think is important for a makeup brand to have. The pigment, big thumbs up! It is simply amazing, the pigment definitely evens out any discolourations unlike some foundations I have tried.

The finish is "semi-matte" so I think it is ideal for all skin types especially oilier skins & it is non drying for us dry ladies! They have really thought about this foundation so that everyone is able to wear it without any problems. It's full coverage, it's thick but once your all made up, it looks light and feels light too. If you want a slightly lighter coverage or more of a dewy finish just simply add moisturiser to it and mix! Magic. This foundation does give you that airbrushed flawless finish, who doesn't love that? I certainly do.



If you are a bit worried using this with it being so full, I have reviewed the alternative, the "Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation" here. This brand has not disappointed me and I am really in love with their products. Thank you Illasmasqua for making such amazing quality products! Next purchase will be your primers, so here I come.

Have you tried any of the Illamasqua's foundations, how did you find them?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Illamasqua "Rich Liquid Foundation" Review ♥"
  1. This sounds fantastic! I haven't tried any Illamasqua products before but this sounds great for my skin that tends to lean towards the oily side!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this, it sounds amazing! Defintiely one to add to the wish list! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9