Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner - Infinity ♥

| On :
Every lady needs the perfect eyeliner to create any gorgeous look. I am always looking around to see which eyeliner gives me that bold black feeling haha! Illamasqua never disappoints me so when I went wild on their counter and purchased nearly everything, I treated myself to a brand new gel eyeliner!



Illasmaqua Precision Gel Liner, is a little pot of amazing goodness! I think it is their newest addition to their line. This eyeliner is pretty darn good. I have had this for about three weeks now and can't get enough of it. I am one to create that bold cat eye look so I need a good black eyeliner to make a statement haha. Just amazing how pigmented a little pot can be. I would say it is the blackest of black eyeliners I have purchased so again that impresses me. The picture you can see below shows you that in three weeks of using it 3/4 times a week you only need the smallest amount.

This is the creamiest gel liners I have come across also. Glides on with ease and it almost feels like there is an emollient or moisture within the product, so it doesn't feel or look drying on the eyelids. With it being so creamy it doesn't flake or rub off so it is very very good for lasting power. It doesn't fade throughout the day or even when I am out with my girls! Back to the texture, it is very easy to work with because it is build-able and you can layer has much has you want without it looking cakey.



Has you can see from the swatch it is BLACK, you probably can't get anything that black that doesn't fade on the skin. For £18 I think is an amazing price for Illamasqua. The quality and longevity is the best. I apply this beauty with a sharp defined angled brush or eyeliner brush, but what I would of loved to see when opening the packaging is a little mini brush that you sometimes get from other brands that sell gel liner.

I am in love with all Illamasqua's packaging but this one is sleek, simple and eye catching! Also large I'd say for a gel liner pot. I love you Illasmaqua and thank you for all your amazing products. Definitely more to come!

Ladies have you tried this gel liner? Or if you have, what do you think my lovelies?

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
3 comments on "Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner - Infinity ♥"
  1. lovely post x

    http://lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gel liners and I'm running out of my NARS eye paint so it'll be nice picking up this baby soon
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this before, nor any Illamasqua products, really. I definitely need to give this a go!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9