Benefit's Little Pots of Tints Posie Tint - Sun Beam & Cha Cha Tint ♥

| On :
The gorgeous magazine Ruevenue that is based in New York gave me an extremely amazing gift for Christmas! One of the presents included a box of little miniatures from Benefit! The mini's were Posie Tint, Sun Beam & Cha Cha Tint. I currently have the larger size of Cha Cha Tint so I will link the review for it here > Cha Cha Tint Review. I am mostly going to talk about the other two delicious tints!



Has you can see the packaging is just has gorgeous has the product itself. The bottles are colourful and eye-catching especially when it's summer and everything is bright! These shades are definitely made for spring and summer time hmm delicious. All the bottles have the same brush applicators that you simple dab onto your cheeks or wherever you want to apply it and blend it in with either your finger or a brush! I will talk about "Posie" Tint first. This is slightly pinky for me and really girly! However it makes a gorgeous base for when I wear peach/dark pink blushers.

Posie tint is very sheer when applied and so I would say it gives a natural blush to your cheeks if you wanted the natural makeup look, although it is build-able if you wanted it brighter and more coverage. With it being a natural, there is a lovely healthy glow finish to it especially in the summer I reckon. Do make sure you apply the smallest pea sized amount first then work with it has you go along because you might have a shock with it being bright pink (haha)! It is quite a creamy liquid which I do like about it because it really easy to blend considering it is a stain/tint. Even though it lasts ALL DAY, you do need a good makeup remover to take it off! Don't worry though it does come off quite easily if you give it a scrub.



My favourite out of the bunch has to be "Sunbeam". All the bottles are the same, they do look like nail varnishes but don't be confused haha! It is quite unique this highlighting shade, alot more gold than other highlighting products out there and that is why I am in love with it. Unlike most highlighting products where they are golds with cool undertones or champagne shades, SunBeam is definitely a warm golden shade with a hint of a yellow undertone, that is lovely on any skintone and wouldn't have any problems.



"Sun Beam" is really versatile, you can use it pretty much anywhere on your face haha! Cheek bones, brow bone, cupids bow, down the centre of your nose and even a little on your forehead to give you a lovely naturally radiant glow. I have been told but I haven't tried it personally but applying it down the centre of your shins gives the illusion of longer looking legs. Another tip with Sun Beam is mixing it with foundation to again turn it into a radiant dewy glowing finish! There is so much a little pot can do!

Follow me on Bloglovin' | Follow me on Twitter' | Follow me on Instagram'
2 comments on "Benefit's Little Pots of Tints Posie Tint - Sun Beam & Cha Cha Tint ♥ "
  1. I haven't tried any of these before because I find it difficult to work with liquid products other than foundations, but I've heard incredible things about all of these.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any of the benefit tints, I think I might want to try out sunbeam because i have been looking for a good highlighter!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9