NARS Sheer Glow Foundation ♥

| On :
Beautiful readers! I have brought to you today one of my newest and first foundation of 2014! I have never found such a glowing foundation! I have found foundations that claim that they give you radiance and glow but never actually satisfied me! NARS Sheer Glow foundation has been the most recommended foundation to give glow and radiance! I have been contemplating buying it even though there has been so many good reviews about it! Finally I treated myself to it finally and I am so impressed with everything about this product, from the packaging, to the texture and to the finish.



Extremely happy I have my hands on this! NARS have definitely thought about this product because the formula and texture is spot on. It covers imperfections, but leaving the finish quite natural and wonderful, yet so flawless. The texture is super creamy, lightweight liquid and dries perfectly without the need to wear powder. If you have more of an oilier skin then maybe a little powder is required. The texture leaves the skin looking glowing|luminous aand dewy without looking greasy at all! It is called "Sheer Glow" but it isn't overly dewy or even too glowy, also I wouldn't say it is very sheer. I reckon it is suitable for all skin types in my eyes.

It is a water based foundation, so do only pour a little out on your hand has it may dribble. So give it a good shake before use just to make sure everything is mixed together! With it being a water based foundation, it doesn't feel overly wet on the skin and doesn't take ages to dry on the skin, in-fact it sets really quickly. With my skin being dry personally, I love how hydrating it can be, even throughout the day. It apparently improves your skin's radiance and I definitely see the radiance has soon has I apply it.



I've mentioned previously that I have very dry to dry skin so I tend to have issue with certain foundations on my skin, but oh my this has a perfect longevity, has it's stayed on for good eight-nine hours without the need of touch ups and powder. I have shade Fiji, which is a light-medium yellow toned shade! Matches perfectly to my skintone, I really wasn't expecting it to be a spot on shade. I am actually surprised with their shade range, that there is quite a variation.

You should definitely purchase this foundation, but I would recommend to go to the nearest NARS counter to get colour matched to make sure you get the right shade for you!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1 comment on "NARS Sheer Glow Foundation ♥"
  1. I've been wanting to get my hands on this foundation for a while, you're just making me want it even more!! Ahhh! Xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9