L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick Colour Riche by Doutzen "Doutzen's Nude" ♥

| On :
Who doesn't love a nude lip! Every one of you has probably gone through a phase where you only wore nude with gorgeous lipgloss on top, I am probably right. I loved all nudes on my lips, from brown nudes to pink ones. I think the nude colour looks lush in spring and summer time and since that is our next season coming up thought I would do a lovely review about the L'Oreal Collection Privee lipstick by Doutzen in shade Doutzen's Nude! I need the whole collection but this one was the only shade in stock, and the only last one. I grabbed it before anyone spotted it woohoo!

So this range is mainly from each celebrity that has made their own Colour Riche lipsticks and matching Colour Riche nail varnishes which I haven't purchased yet! I will talk about my shade that I managed to get my hands on which is Doutzen's Nude a frosted baby pink shade which is irresistible. This shade is the lightest shade out of the collection.


I am going to mention the packaging first of all! It is super luxurious for a drugstore brand! I couldn't take my eyes of the gold and the simplicity of it all! The black matte casing and the gold trim is perfection! I personally would of bought this just because of the packaging, but I bought this because L'Oreal do amazing products that haven't disappointed me. Printed on each individual casing is the celebrity's signature which I think is really unique to the brand and unique to the packaging! Very classy.



This lipstick is definitely non-drying and a little bit hydrating on my lips, which is a big bonus for me because my lips can be a pain with lipsticks. Quite a frosty and sheer finish! Really impressed with the formula, and that the colour lasts such a good few hours of the day without the need to top up, which is obviously a girl's nightmare to keep topping up their lipstick throughout the day! I am impressed with it being so sheer and silky that it lasts such a long time! L'Oreal is always full of surprises!

Even though I have dark hair, I do love the baby pink colour especially in spring or summer! If you have light eyes or even fair hair then this will look stunning on you! A light shade with a creamy pink with a hint of frost. Very natural when applied but you can build it up to the intensity you want without it looking to overly pale or pink.



This lipstick is so easy to apply, it glides on so smooth! Use it straight from the applicator for instant colour! You should all grab yourselves these lipsticks! Special edition and they are just to beautiful not to have in your makeup bag. My aim is to get many more of the range so I have the whole collection.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
4 comments on "L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick Colour Riche by Doutzen "Doutzen's Nude" ♥"
  1. I love the look of this! have you seen the Cheryl one, looks lovely as well :)

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the Cheryl one but it's out if stock everywhere :(

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color. I haven't seen these around yet, but I definitely want to pick up some shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I have 3 in this range and this is probably the one I use the most. Such a pretty, girl colour x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9