It's BLUE - Face Of The Day ♥

| On :
Today I went out with my mum and ladies from the gym, it was very nice and such a lovely relaxing sunday!I had a yummy plate of nachos and a very chocolatey hot chocolate. Whilst I was getting ready I thought I would do a face of the day post. Why not? I don't do many, so it is going to be more pictures and what I used rather than a massive review about it.



The bag you can see in the back, is in-fact my inspiration for my makeup I did today. I loved the black and blue contrast so I thought "hmmmm let's do black/blue contrast eyes" so this is what I created. Below is the little bits of makeup I used to create this look.



The green palette you see is the gorgeous palette I used. "In the Garden" palette by Stila Cosmetics. I only used the one colour which you might of guess already, is "Freesia" the cobalt blue shade. It is delicious when I put it on. I simply used one of Clinique's defined brushes and applied it roughly under my eyes, because with this sort of look, I think the untidy look is better.

On my base face haha I used;

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
is best definitely beautiful and perfect glowing medium coverage foundation, that I think any skin type would love!

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
oh do you have dark circles, any perfections? then purchase this gold wonder! such a perfect coverage.

Benefit Rockateur Blusher/Highlighter
such a yummu plummy blusher, which you can use has a highlighter, want to know more - Click Here

Chanel Universal Bronzer
I used for contouring on my cheeks, again I did a full review so Click Here



The eyeliner was my very favourite Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
the ultimate perfect black eyeliner, that has a gorgeous felt tip, which is super easy to use!

Of course I had the Eyelure lashes to finish the look, along with L'Oreal's Cheryl's nude because I wanted my eyes to stand out! I would love you to try this look and send me your versions.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
7 comments on "It's BLUE - Face Of The Day ♥"
  1. You look very pretty :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you look gorgeous! I struggle with blue, it just doesn't go down with my face very well, haha! But the Cheryl's nude lipstick is stunning, I love it a lot!

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, and try it because i thought that and it actually looks quite nice :) x

      Delete
  3. Love this post! The small dash of colour is so different yet wearable! You're my favourite beauty blogger and i'd really love it if you could check out my blog!!xxx
    t4intedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, you're gorgeous!! this is also a gorgeous look!
    Such a gorgeous blog!
    Lots of love,
    Kirsty♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a different look but it looks great! It is certainly not something I would have the guts to do myself, but it looks fantastic on you and you really pull it off!
    Looking forward to seeing more posts from you! Following!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!! I wish i could pull that off !! It looks gorgeous on you!
    xxx Laurie

    beyourselfevenwithmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9