Illamasqua Haul ♥

| On :
Afternoon my lovely blog readers! Well this is going to be a tiny post, mainly pictures has I will individually review them all! Illamasqua, oh have I fell in love with you. Their makeup is divine and their packaging is so mysterious! I am their newly number one fan. Hence all the makeup I have bought from them below! There was an amazing sale on the Illamasqua website! I ended up buying two foundations, two concealers, two cream foundations and also a mascara for £60, call that a saving! Enjoy the pictures.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin
5 comments on "Illamasqua Haul ♥"
  1. ooo! <3 drool worthy! looking forward to the reviews! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you need 4 foundations?! ;p But i like the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because theres 2 shade 135 and 2 of shade 140, was unsure which one was best for my skin so got both haha❤️

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for some reviews as I've never tried any illamasqua products before!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh very envious! I love illamasqua

    xxx

    http://fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9