YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks with Swatches ♥

| On :
It's Christmas day tomorrow! Hope everyone everyone gets what they want and has a gorgeous Christmassy day. I wish it was a white Christmas and I woke up and looked out my window and a lovely sight of snow everywhere! I thought I would do a Christmas Eve blog because most of you have requested me to write and swatch about my latest YSL lipstick purchases! So here goes lovelies..



I bought two colours, quite pinky nudes! You do need a good nude in your lipstick collection. I'll talk about the "Rouge Pur Couture" range first. These lipsticks have a huge range of shades, so you will definitely find a colour you will love. They are in the most gorgeous gold packaging that I adore because it looks so luxurious! With these cases, they are perfect handy mirrors! The lipstick itself has the YSL logo engraved which I think is beautifully detailed.

These lipsticks are super pigmented and intense, they stay a true colour all day with the most radiant satin finish. Ladies you will love these. The coverage starts of with a medium pigment first then you can gradually build it up with layers to make it the perfect coverage for you. The formula is quite buttery and creamy, glides on your lips so easily with one swipe, its full of pigment. I have found these really hydrating on the lips, and that is a rare finding in most lipsticks which a perfect pigment.



It is important to have a good lasting time for lipsticks because you want lipsticks to last a very long time. These lipsticks have a gorgeous radiant finish for four-five hours on my lips which I think is pretty good, for a hydrating smooth lipstick on my type of lips.

Let's talk about the shades I purchased. I'll begin with "Shade 10" which is Beige Tribute. The picture below is the right side of my arm! Although the two shades look familiar in the tube they are so very different. This shade is more of a flesh colour need with a little bit of blue toned pink, which reminds me of "Snob" from MAC!

Next up is "Shade 06" is Rose Bergamasque and that's the left swatch on my arm below! This gorgeous shade is definitely a high demand shade and is quite popular. The shade is perfect for bold eyes and that gorgeous nude lip. A very feminine colour, because even though it's a nude there is a hint of subtle pink. There is no need for gloss with this lipstick, perfect radiant pearly lippy.



Which one would you purchase or try on?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1 comment on "YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks with Swatches ♥"
  1. Beige Tribute looks super pretty! A classic shade!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9