The last #askashleighbeauty of 2013 ♥

| On :
Just want to say a massive thank you for the support on my instagram account @/ashleighbeauty, I can't believe I have 15'000 followers, that is actually insane. Since I am back to work now and don't have time to do little Q&A treats for you has often so I thought I would do the last #askashleighbeauty of the year! I will try and fit in as many questions of yours on here.

Question One;
Products that aren't worth the hype? by elliekeenexo on instagram.
They are still good products has I don't say anything negative on my blog! The products that I think were over hyped this year would be the Maybelline Baby Lips. I purchased four of them and I don't think they were worth the hype has they are just an ordinary lip balm with colour! Also the Bourjois Paris Bronzing Primer which I purchased a few months ago and I thought it was really good but definitely not the hype that it received.

Question Two;
What's your favourite Lush Bath Bomb? by elliem0rgan on instagram.
Oh deary me! I can't choose one.. Lush Bath Bombs are all my favourite. I love the Cocoa Butter Ball one because it does feel so when my eczema does flare up but apart from that I honestly can't choose a favourite haha.

Question Three;
What makeup brushes would you recommend? by gracelansbury on instagram.
I love and will always recommend Real Techniques, you can purchase these in Boots, Superdrug or online! They are beautiful and no matter how many times you wash them, they stay in perfect condition all the time and they sure do make your makeup look flawless!

Question Four;
What is your favourite perfume? by shaunadainty on instagram.
I love Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder, it is the perfect coconut with vanilla! Smells like holidays. It is a yearly limited edition and I suggest you have a smell when it comes back next year!

Question Five;
What has been your favourite of the year? by floralwishes on instagram.
I loved Gravity and World War Z, they were amazing! I loved the films so much because they were so interesting and kept me on my toes! You should definitely watch them.

Question Six;
What tips do you have for people just getting into makeup? by lillijamesxox on instagram.
I think starting off little and then building up a collection, have what your skin needs rather than what you want! If you have clear skin then don't wear a foundation especially at a young age under 15'16! I think if your just getting started is to go for the natural look!

Question Seven;
What is your new years resolution? by ninetynjne on instagram.
My new years resolution is to lose weight and tone up and be much more healthier than I have been in this year! Feel better about myself inside and out. Also make something from my beauty|makeup blogging! Inspire people to do what they love.

Thank you for all your questions, they were so much fun and lovely to read but only able to squeeze in a few but I chose questions that I haven't really answered before and not similar from my previous #askashleighbeauty posts!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1 comment on "The last #askashleighbeauty of 2013 ♥"
  1. Congrats on 10,000 followers! You're really amazing and your photos are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9