Soap N' Glory Butter Yourself Super Rich Smoothing Body Cream ♥

| On :
Evening beautiful readers! It is the 2nd of December can you believe it! It is only 23 days left til Santa arrives in your home with all your beauty goodies! fingers crossed. This blog post is another reason to get your pen and write your second christmas present on that list of yours and write down this super rich body cream by Soap N' Glory Butter Yourself

I'll tell you a little story, I have purchased most things from Soap N' Glory and I was in Boots, walked through the aisle which is just all Soap N' Glory products, you can't miss all that beautiful bright pink and white packaging! I carried on walking through and I seen this product, I thought "Ooo wait a minute I haven't tried this one!" I ended up buying two, one for me and one for my mum.



The first thing I did when I arrived home after my purchase, I had a bubble bath and put this on lovely body cream on. I fell in love with how moisturising this product was when I first tried it. As you can see it comes in a massive pink tub, the size is definitely worth the pennies!

The texture is quite thick but not like that thick waxy texture! Just by touching it you can feel straight away that it is going to rich and nourishing when applied to you skin! You only need a tiny amount, you definitely don't need a lot of this product has a little bit spreads a long way and the good thing about this is when you massage it into your skin (don't need to too much massage), it absorbs pretty much straight away without leaving the skin sticky! BONUS! I have extremely dry skin and it makes my skin feel like it has had a good amount of moisture. The body cream moisturises the skin so well and I would recommend this during winter and summer times because both seasons can really dry out the skin! After an hour or so my skin still feels like it is moisturised! One application in the morning and I don't need to apply again but if you wanted to you could throughout the day just because it feels so gentle and soothing.



I think another major thing I have noticed with Soap N' Glory products is the amazing unique fragrances the products have! Butter Yourself has a very unique fruit fragrance that you can smell straight away and then a subtle scent, a few hours after you have applied! The first time I smelt this, all I could smell was tropical fruits like guava or something fig? (I have read a few reviews about this product that have claimed it has smelt like guava and I agree). The fragrance is not over powering at all and its a lovely subtle fruitiness scent. The ingredients are orange, peppermint, green fig and frozen yuzu!

I love the scent and the product! Any skin type could use this but for dry skins this is a must for your christmas list! £10.50 to purchase this and I think that is a bargain for a 300ml tub of goodness! When I eventually finish this tub I would repurchase it! Hope santa brings you this body cream!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9