Lushie Girl: Lush Cosmetics Christmas Haul ♥

| On :
A slightly different post to what I usually would post but it is a must because it is about the best handmade cosmetics store, LUSH. I am a massive LUSHIE. Thought I would do my Lush haul that I purchased over the weekend, make it a little bit more exciting for you lovely readers! LUSH cosmetics is a store that wherever I go, if I walk past one, I am guaranteed to walk in and I know I won’t come out empty handed.

Let’s start off with the Christmas goodies, after all they are the most important products this time of year. I bought a selection of Christmas goodies, I am familiar with some from last year but they have brought out some more limited edition ones, which is really exciting! I will begin with “Snow Fairy Shower Gel” which is one of their best selling products throughout Christmas time. A bottle of candy and hint of fairy dust, such a gorgeous scent that just stays on your skin for hours, if you love candy, candyfloss and anything sweet then this is the ONE for you! I understand why this is a number1# product, lathers up extremely well with only a pea sized amount.



Snow Fairy has a sister bath bar this year, which is their newly launched snow fairy, star shaped product “Magic Wand”. This smells like you could eat it, but don’t because it belongs in your bath to make you smell nice and be squeaky clean. A reusable bubble bath bar, that gives you lots of candy bubbles! Smells just like “Snow Fairy”, if you prefer a bath then grab this. All you do is run your bath, put the bubble bar in your bath and give it a little swirl and like magic your bath is full of pink candy bubbles!

Next we have “Candy Mountain” which is a pink and white cone. Please I recommend you get your hands on this and put it in your bath as soon as you can. Love even scents of vanilla and creamy candy, perfect blend that when it’s crumbled into your bath it adds a lovely girly, sweet scent!

More Christmas goodies, on the way to you! “Lush Pud”, I would say this is the most traditional scented product out of the range. I love the pastel colours throughout the bath bomb and the holly leave in the centre. The smell is probably the most relaxing because of the soothing lavender fragrance. If you’re unsure which one this is, in the pictures it is the big round ball of colours!

Last but not least at all out of the Christmas range is the giant gold present called “Golden Wonder” It was that big, it was a bit of a struggle to fit it into the paper bag! I have had this since it has come out, Golden Wonder is definitely a surprise when you pop it into your bath. There is a few layers and each layer has something gold, magical and different to offer.



Onto the skincare, I bought a few products just because I fancied to try some girl essentials! With this being skin care I will definitely do individual posts for more in depth review about them. Start with “Rub Rub Rub”, been eyeing this product for a while but always walked away but this time I did it, I went ahead and purchased it and I really can’t wait to try this, because of my eczema I really need a fragrance free and sensitive scrub.

“Popcorn Lip Scrub”, I already have three at home and gone and bought my fourth! Winter essential most definitely. Ladies do you suffer from dry, flaky or even chapped lips? The quality is amazing and worth every penny. They make my lips silky afterwards and the fact you can just lick it off after you have had a good scrub is the best bit!

This wind, the rain, the cold, everything about winter can make our skin dry! We never realise that our cuticles do need some love as well as our body. “Lemony Flutter”, this is such an intense fragrance but so subtle when applied onto the cuticles, I couldn’t believe it. Super thick texture and full of nutrients for them dry bits!

That’s my LUSH haul done and hope I have made you want to purchase some of these or gave you some ideas for Christmas presents! I would recommend to go into store that is near you because the ladies and gents that work there are super helpful and will help you with anything.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
4 comments on "Lushie Girl: Lush Cosmetics Christmas Haul ♥"
  1. WOWEE! you've got some amazing bits! love the golden wonder bath bomb tried it and reviewed it the other day on ze blog if you would like to take a look but i need to purchase a lip scrub asap.

    lovely post

    zara xx

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys, they look so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! I hope you have time to do this post x :)

    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love LUSH ! such a nice review doll !! Would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9