Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum Foundation ♥

| On :
Since I have been away, thought I would make it up to you lovely ladies and maybe gents to write another review today! This is another product where there was a craze about it and everyone was in love so finally I purchased the "Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum" foundation! I understand why this had a massive craze and was posted on nearly every girls instagram account. Thought I would share my views about this product for you ladies that haven't tried it yet.



This is definitely a product that has had a massive amount of good reviews and think I will be adding another good review to that list. Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum is probably one of the top favourite drugstore foundations, quite a high demand product. Many of you might know that this is the updated version of the original "Healthy Mix" foundation with a better texture, formula and consistency.

The texture is a gorgeous gel, instantly blends and gives your skin that "healthy" looking radiance. It's not a dewy or matte finish which is usually the most common two finishes. I would say it's quite a silky, satin finish which I quite like. Even though it says it is a serum it does feel more like a lightweight gel which I don't mind at all! It smells very fruity and I am happy to apply this on my face because the scent is lovely. I am quite particular to foundation scents because some foundations I have aren't that nice to smell as your applying.



I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and it smooths and applies onto my skin so easy and freely! A light coverage foundation but I would say a little bit more could turn it into a medium coverage. On my skin it doesn't leave creases or streak lines on my skin which is a bonus for me considering my skin type. It is a foundation that you would use for an everyday occasion, either to work, school or just going for a shopping spree! I have reached for this foundation more than I thought I would, it is a good colour match even though I would prefer it if they had more of a range to choose from. If you love the natural look but still want a decent coverage, gorgeous finish then purchase this!

It's a hypoallergenic product so I am really happy I am able to use this on a daily basis with my hyper sensitive skin. I am so happy I haven't experienced any reaction because I really love this foundation! With my dry skin, I do find that this foundation is really hydrating and doesn't highlight my dry areas or accentuate my flaky spots. It has a good long-wearing power and does stay on a good few hours of the day without the need to apply more which everyone needs in a foundation.

Definitely worth the pennies so I suggest you go into a local drugstore near you that has Bourjois Paris and grab yourself this product!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
3 comments on "Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum Foundation ♥"
  1. Ahh I really need to try this out! Been wanting it for ages, thanks for the post :) Just followed you on google friend connect!
    Beyond Bally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I've been thinking of buying this, thank you for such a great review :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great, very helpful review. Thank you!!

    http://www.julesianna.com/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9