Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation ♥

| On :
Ooo it is three days into December and here is another product to write on your christmas list. Thought I would share another foundation review, got to love a good foundation! Especially by, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The “Skin Foundation SPF 15” is perfect for this time of the year where your skin may feel a little drier than usual.

I love the “Skin Foundation SPF 15” by Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. The natural look has caught my eye lately, mainly because anything heavier can make my skin look drier than it already is. A girl wants coverage rather than a heavier foundation but with lightweight texture. GIRLS if you feel like you have that problem then keep on reading.



This foundation’s texture is quite runny, but not too runny to the point of driblets start pearling, it is gorgeous, smooth, silky and lightweight. When I tried this on, I instantly fell in love. It matched perfectly to my skin tone because Bobbi Brown’s wide shade range is fabulous! There are a number of shades for ladies with yellow undertones like me, we don’t have to feel left out anymore!

Even though this is a product that controls oil, us dry to very dry skin ladies can use this without worries of this foundation flaking, cracking or drying because this feel like a dream when applied. It feels hydrating and non-drying at all, for us oiler skin ladies this works wonders for your skin. It helps control oil without the cakey feeling and no need to use a matte finish.



Everyone that purchases this “Skin Foundation” will have the joy of having beautiful flawless healthy glowing, radiant skin throughout the day without needing to top up. You can purchase this in store at a Bobbi Brown Cosmetics counter or online!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
2 comments on "Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation ♥"
  1. You have no idea how much I love your blog! You inspired me to start my own :) This foudation looks perfect for me too <3 http://thoughts-beauty-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment, i am so happy i have inspired and your blog is beautiful!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9