"Warm Soul" Mineralize Blusher by MAC Cosmetics ♥

| On :
Winter. I love winter, everyone has to love winter even though we moan that it is cold or icy. I love that you can wear jumpers, snuggle up, get the hot chocolate and the fluffy gowns out BUT the thing I dislike about winter is the sun sets at 4pm and my lightening for my pictures are just terrible! I don't have to time to come home before the sun is setting so my pictures will probably look a little bit less bright but I will try my best beauties to satisfy your needs haha!

I posted a picture on Instagram about this product and asking if you wanted a review about it and most of you replied yes! So here it is. It will be about the "Mineralize Blusher in shade Warm Soul". Winter isn't about the bright pinks or the bright coral colour blushers, it is about the lovely plums, browns and maybe the odd darker pinks/peach.



I love the mineralize products from MAC just because they are a lot more silky and long lasting on the skin. Don't be fooled that mineralise means theres loads of shimmer in the product! This is the most beautiful blush I have bought from MAC especially for winter, ooh laa laa.

The colour is perfection, I don't have this type of colour in my blush collection and I haven't found a colour like it! Warm Soul is like a burnt out mid tone beige with hints of plums and peach. There is a slight gold shimmer to this blusher which is subtle so it doesn't look overly gold on your skin! You would only need a little bit has it is quite pigmented, it suits any skin tone. This colour really suits my complexion and adds that little bit of life to my look. This blusher works with any makeup look, whether it is natural, bold, colourful, it works with everything.



The texture is so soft and silky, quite dreamy actually! Really easy to apply and the product sweeps on to the brush really easy peasy and you don't need to do more than two layers match because of the pigment! This is an everyday blusher but you can make it look perfect on special occasions! This is a versatile blusher because with the slight shimmer it can be used as a highlighter, any age can wear this! Warm Soul is definitely a love of mine and I think if you want to get this as a present then you can't go wrong with this blusher as it would suit everyone!

Would you try this blusher?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1 comment on ""Warm Soul" Mineralize Blusher by MAC Cosmetics ♥"
  1. I really want this blusher now! beautiful photos :)

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9