Studio Fix Fluid Foundation by MAC Cosmetics ♥

| On :
Beautiful people! It is December next week and before you know it, it will be christmas and then new years eve. This year has gone far to fast, flashed before my eyes! Well my gorgeous MAC addicts and MAC newbies if your reading this, add this to your christmas list the Studio Fix Fluid! Most people wear this all the time, it is one of their best selling foundations.



Don't be confused and look puzzled at these pictures. You may be thinking why does the top look different.. Well it is! It usually is screw top and you pour the foundation out. Well I couldn't deal with that because I am the worst person to measure how much foundation to pour out, always end up with ketchup splatter on my hand haha, so I bought the MAC pump piece to go with it.

I am a massive fan of MAC, the foundations and pigment always seem to amaze me! I would say this foundation is makeup essential and should be in everyone's makeup bag. This is a foundation that will never disappoint anyone I think. Studio Fix Fluid is able to give me that full coverage, most people say I don't need full coverage BUT full coverage looks really glam for special occasions or if you want to make an effort haha! With this being a full coverage, you don't really need to put on concealer because it hides the pigmentation, circles, imperfections without it. I would say one layer of this is enough, if you wanted to, you could put two layers but I would say that is the max.



I am a NC25, it is a spot on match to my skin but in winter it can look a tad dark so I need to invest in the white MAC face and body foundation just to lighten it up a little. I would recommend this to more oily to combination skin types just because it is oil free and a matte/semi-matte finish. ALTHOUGH don't be fooled, anyone can wear this. I have the dryest of dry skins and this does not look cakey, flakey, dry or even cracked on me. The only thing I can't do with this foundation is put powder on to set it because it can look quite dry then. You don't need to set it anyway with powder, it dries quite matte like I mentioned before.

It lasts so long throughout the day. I have been naughty and accidentally went to bed with this foundation on and when I wake up it looks like I just applied it! It does not smudge on my skin, melt off, rub off or fade. Literally stays on your skin until you want to take it off and then it is easy peasy with a good makeup remover!

It does look quite thick but once it is blended all around it does feel lightweight on the skin when it dries after a couple of minutes. It is very easy to apply and blend considering it is quite thick. There is so sign of streaks or any uneven patches when finished. The finish is flawless and looks quite airbrushed when you apply the highlighter and blush to the finished look. The perfect brush to apply this with would be a stippling brush because it gives it more of an airbrushed finish, but you can use any brush though or fingers if you prefer!



Although people say MAC is expensive, it is worth the money and you get a good amount of product in the glass bottle you see above. Little pea drop amounts spread a long way so it lasts for months and months! Get this product on your christmas list and look perfect in photos for your christmas or new years eve party.

P.S Buy the MAC Fix+ spray to spray on your face after your finished look with the Studio Fix Fluid foundation because it makes your foundation look beautiful, fresh and dewy (especially if you love the coverage, but think it is too matte)!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
2 comments on "Studio Fix Fluid Foundation by MAC Cosmetics ♥"
  1. I absolutely love this foundation! It's perfect for all year round, and looks absolutely flawless on the skin, great review (as always!)


    http://b3autyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear the MAC Studio Fix BB cream in light however I must give this foundation a try! One of my friends wears it and she raves about it too xo

    www.loveiconfantasyego.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9