Snow Fairy Shower Gel by Lush Cosmetics ♥

| On :
I ♥ Lush. There is not one person I have met that doesn't like Lush! I have introduced people to Lush Cosmetics that never thought of using it. SNOW FAIRY is back and has been back since october, so this is a late post! Has it is a high rated product, thought I would share my views about it aswell. I was wondering whether I should actually write about it but I am going I am in love with Snow Fairy!

It is a limited edition winter shower gel that smells absolutely gorgeous, I can't express how beautiful the scent is. So it is only sold through winter so if you in love with it like me then stock up so it lasts you till next christmas! It is one of Lush's christmas best seller. I must confess though I fell in love with this instantly and bought it straight away for the first time last year. This year I bought the tiny one at first but when I go back at the end of this month I will be buying the biggest bottle and maybe four of them!



For you ladies and gents that might not know much about the products then here goes.. Their products are 100% natural and homemade cosmetics at amazing prices! They don't test on animals which is lovely and they are vegetarian friendly too! The products are fresh and use real ingredients, so for you sensitive skin people out there like me then you are safe from perfume reactions yay!

Snow Fairy is bright pink so you can't miss it when you walk into a Lush store! It has beautiful glittery shine throughout the shower gel which makes it really girly! Anything pink and glittery catches my eye. It is such a gorgeous fragrance it smells like bubblegum candyfloss! Something you would smell in the winter rather than summer which makes sense to why it is limited edition in the winter. If you love everything sweet then you best stop reading this and go buy yourself one NOW haha!



I love that it is creamy consistency and it lathers up a lot so you only need a tiny drop on your sponge or your scrub thing haha! A lot goes a long way so this little bottle I got lasted me a few weeks which I was surprised about. The scent does stay for a good amount of time! Like I said before even though there is glitter in, you don't actually get glitter sticking to your skin which may be a relieve to some of you, especially if the men in your life are pinching some haha!

It is a playful product and I will always 110% go back to buying this product every single year and if they do bring it out permanently then I think I may cry. I will be able to smell like candyfloss|bubblegum 24/7, beautiful. It is just amazes me that this one product every single year is our number one christmas bestseller, I think it is because it is so unique.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9