Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner & Waterproof ♥

| On :
This eyeliner makes me feel OLD! I have been using Rimmel's eyeliner since 2009/10? and it is now 2013! It has been out for years, probably the best selling liquid eyeliner in the drugstores. I have stood by this eyeliner and even though I do buy other liquid and gel eyeliners, there is days where I will always go back to Rimmel's Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner! BUT I have never purchased the waterproof one as well until now. I seen it said it gives it the glossy look so I had to buy it and check it out.



Like I said, I have been using this for donkeys years and I am a big fan of this product. I would say I have now mastered the liquid eyeliner over the years and even when I am half asleep in the mornings I have become a pro at it. Since I have mastered the liquid and gel eyeliners, I only own one black eyeliner pencil that I barely even look at anymore.. RIP eye pencils.

This liner is super super black, probably blackest of blacks, holds a lot of pigment. So if you want a smokey eye and want a good black eye liner than this is a must. It has a felt tip applicator which is quite spongey but stiff at the same time and also defined to give you that perfect winged eyeliner look. I think personally the applicator is perfect width too get a thin enough line but also if you want a bigger line. You can pretty much do any look with this applicator you desire. From winged to natural to bold.



The formula is glossy and quite liquidy. It does take a while to dry, about 1 minute max before appying eyeshadow or mascara. Not a big issue for me really because all liquid eyeliners are wet to start with right? haha. It lasts up to 6-7 hours I would say which is pretty good for a £5.99 drugstore liquid eyeliner. Then again all liquid eyeliners start to fade on me sooner or later so again it's not a big issue for me. I would recommend this one to everyone and anyone if your looking for a good cheap eyeliner then here is what your looking for.

Just going to talk about the waterproof one (blue stripe). Not going to mention everything again because it has the same formula and same colour and applicator, everything. Just want to tell you that in fact it is waterproof. It beats through rain, tears, even a splash and yes that horrid sweat too! It says its smudge proof, I guess it is because I have rubbed my eyes and not smudged and it doesn't fall into your waterline unless you poke your eye with it, ouch. With this though, when applied it dries quite glossy which is nice for a special occasion or a night out girls!

What is your favourite liquid eyeliner?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments on "Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner & Waterproof ♥"
  1. How do you edit your photos? Your blog is so so gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog, its amazing! Love your layout :) I am such a liquid eyeliner addict, I have actually never tried this one either so I will have to give it a go sometime as it sounds really good! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use he waterproof eyeliner daily! Such a great eyeliner and stays on me all day!
    Glad to see someone who likes it just as much as me!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9