My Favourite Heat Protecting Spray for Hair ♥

| On :
I woke up extremely tired today, and I woke up with some fuzzy hair and kinks and all sorts! I thought what is going on with my hair! My hair is pretty thin and naturally straight so when I brush my hair it falls into place BUT this morning, I have never seen anything like it. Fuzz, frizz, kinks, dints, fly away.. you name it, my hair was it this morning. Shocking! I had to quickly straighten it today and whilst I was doing it, I thought of writing a blog about my favourite heat protecting spray and I would love you know about yours so I may turn this into a tag of #myfavouriteprotectingspray! why not ay

Let's get down to business guys! My favourite and I have been using this for quite a while now and my hair has improved condition whilst using this.. it is... dun dun dun. GHD Style Heat Protect Spray. Deliciousness for your hair. I did buy this just because I have the matching straighteners and it was gold! I warned you I do buy anything gold even though it could be most poop product in the word, I will risk buying it because it has gold packaging! I was not disappointed anyway, perfect product.



The scent is beautiful and light, smells clean and fresh! Very subtle. The spray itself is super light and non greasy and with me having fine hair it is perfect because it doesn't cause my hair to feel heavy or anything! It is an invisible spray so no sort of colour or anything lingers on your hair. Also it doesn't make your hair sticky or make your hair feel crispy! It makes my hair feel really smooth and soft when sprayed on either damp or dry hair! This is a product you should definitely get your hands on!



Important information: I apologise for my chipped nails and dodgy looking hand! haha

Simple to use, just simply spray about 5-7 sprays all over so its even and get straightening, curly or hmm waving haha! Strangely enough, when I use this my hair stays perfectly straight for longer time! You need to protect your hair from any sort of heat items, as it can cause breakage, brittle hair and the worst.. SPLIT ENDS! With fine hair like me this product is a must because you don't want to make it any finer.

Remember make sure you tell me your favourite hair protecting spray by tagging me on your blog or instagram with your favourite heat spray and use #myfavouriteprotectingspray


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9