How Much Is My Face Worth? ♥

| On :
Hola! Okay so I have seen this blog being done quite a few times and I haven't really done a tag blog before and I thought well that needs to change. So thought I would do a "How much is your face worth". I don't really want to know how much because it might end up being expensive haha! Ah well that is the fun about it knowing how much you spend haha! So I am going to just mention skincare and makeup, jazz it up a bit. Here goes.. Cringe face right now.

Current Skincare is;
- Skin Perfection Recomforting Gel Cream Wash - £4.49
- Skin Perfection Velvety Soft Toner - £3.99
- Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask - £29.00 (I know it says night but I use it day too!)

Onto Makeup is;
- EXTRA Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturiser - £35.00
- MAC Prep + Primer Transparent Finishing Powder - £20 (This is on/off product, sometimes I use it)
- Chanel Universal Bronzer - £31.00
- MAC Mineralize Blusher in either Sunbasque or Warm Soul - £20.00
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle - £22.00
- MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso for eyebrows - £12.50
- MAC Brow Finisher - £13.00
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner - £5.29

Just to let you know I do use all these mascaras at once, to give a lot of volume and length for my eyelashes.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara - £19.50
- Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara - £24.00
- YSL Babydoll Mascara - £24.50
- Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lip Crayon in any shade - £7.99


WOW. So that total come up to a lovely £272.26. I am exactly quite impressed, thought it would be more. I tag everyone who reads this and if you have already done one then please leave your link in the comments so I can see how much your face is worth.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment on "How Much Is My Face Worth? ♥"
  1. I don't even want to find out how much the makeup I use daily costs all together! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9