Hoola Bronzer by Benefit ♥

| On :
Morning, rise and shine! Early bird again and writing another review for you guys! Ay, this is becoming a very regular thing which I am enjoying a lot and with it being winter it's very cold and my complexion can look awful and dull and quite grey at times, I sound lovely don't I haha. So you need a good bronzer in winter times that doesn't turn you orange or look like an umpa lumpa! I have that perfect bronzer that you may all like for winter AND summer. I love this product just because it reminds me of Hawaii and paradise feel and the colour is quite like a Hawaiian tan! Bronze goddess goodness.



Just before start I want to say sorry to how mmm, messy my Hoola packaging is. I have had it for such a long time and thought I would write a review about it with Hoola being a best selling bronzer! So yeah, sorry for the dints, scratches and chips!

HOOOOOOOOLA! It is a matte bronzer, there isn't any shimmer and glitter in the product. Completely matte which some of you might be glad to hear like me. So has I said you need a bronzer that isn't orange toned, Hoola is a more of a light brown tone which looks very natural on any skin tone, anywhere. You can tell straight away that there is no orange undertone what so ever. I would say it looks quite sunkissed if your using it has a all over bronzer or an overall beautiful contour product! It depends what you want to use it for, I sometimes I use it has a blusher because recently I have been loving them warm bronzed blushers for winter, pink blushers can make me look a bit washed out in the winter season.

I purchased this for £23.50/24.50 (oops forgot which price) and you may think that is a lot of money for a little amount. You will shocked because the quality is amazing and not only that, it lasts for MONTHS and months. This bronzer has lasted me nearly a year and I use it constantly has part of my everyday makeup look.



Ahh the brush, it's a bit bronzed! I am sorry.. haha! Even though it is a matte bronzer any skin type can use this, with me having dry skin it doesn't show any cracks, flakiness or make it noticeable that I have dry skin. It has no scent to it even though I can smell something, it says it is scent free which is good for you sensitive people out there.

The texture is dreamy, it is super silky and smooth when you apply it on your skin. I can not fault this bronzer one bit. When I purchased this bronzer I then realised why it was the highest recommended product AND best seller. I don't have to worry about re applying because it lasts pretty much all day on my skin. You get a mini brush with it has you can see mine is a bit brown haha! It is a okay brush just to quickly apply throughout the day if you want to apply more. I don't really use the brush, I use my own Real Techniques Powder Brush for all over or the Blusher Brush for contour or blusher!

What are your favourite bronzers or is this your favourite! Let me know


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9