"Gleeful" Mineralize Blusher by MAC Cosmetics ♥

| On :
It is the plum season. That is right, I said plum season! Get your plum colours out, it is winter! Plum and winter is such a lovely combination, whether it is clothes, lipsticks, eyeshadow or blusher. Such a gorgeous winter colour. So thought I may show you my favourite plummy winter mineralize blusher by MAC cosmetics and it is "Gleeful"



This amazing colour blusher is a very red plum/berry pink with gorgeous gold pearls as you can see! I fell in love with it as soon as I seen it and gave it a little rub on the MAC counter and swatched it on the back of my hand! Love at first site I would say. The texture is incredible, wow it is soft and silky. Definitely a winter holy grail product! Mineralise blushers are usually pearl finish, so therefore when the lights hits it, it glows and looks gorgeous!

This product lasts forever, had it for months and it just doesn't seem to want to look used! Even me and my mum have used this on a daily basis and it doesn't want to hit the pan anytime soon. A little goes a long way, very pigmented and lushious. With this product being so soft, do blow or tap any excess so you don't end up with bright plummy cheeks haha!



I would look at this as a best selling colour, very versatile, suits everyone! This colour you can make it look very natural or very intense (but looking amazing intense). Even though it suits anyone, I think if you love a vibrant colour then you may fall in love with it also.

This blusher is pure gorgeousness! Would like to know your views about this colour blush!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9