My New L'oreal Skin Care Routine for Winter ♥

| On :
Hello beauts, thought I would switch my pictures up a little bit and make it look more different throughout my posts. So with it being winter my skin especially my face needs a lot of pampering and care. It can become so dry, tight and dehydrated. I can pretty much hear it screaming for help when it needs some moisturising. I bought the whole range of skin care from the L'oreal Skin Perfection range because it is meant to be good for dry skin and sensitive skin.



Here goes! I will begin with the oh so gorgeous, L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Gel-Cream Wash! This just feels beautiful and after I have washed my skin with this and dried it, my skin doesn't feel like it needs moisturising. This is for dry|sensitive skins. Removes makeup and impurities really well. After my skin had such a better texture after the second wash and also my skin looked and felt soft with a nice glow to it. I love that feel when you know you have had a good clean. Good thing about these products is that there is no soap and no perfume. Such a big bonus for me! Also it is dermatologically tested also! Overall it removes makeup and impurities, helps perfect the skins texture. It does exactly what it says on the tube. I use it every morning and night and just apply on wet face, massage it about to make a small lather and avoiding the eyes, rinse with water and done!





Next up is the tall bottles of goodness! That work so well with my skin and these are just luxurious! I'l start with the L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Velvety Toner which is the first one. This is so silky and gentle on my skin especially with my type of skin, I am really impressed! Certain toners can leave my skin with discomfort but not this one! I am so happy with this. In this product its infused with softening actives which any dry and sensitive skin needs! It helps clean that skin that tiny bit more and helps remove makeup that is has just lingered on your skin. Using this morning and night it has improved my skins texture.

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water is one of more technical solutions out of them all but is so good with senstive skin like the others. This is a makeup remover in every possible way and also purifies the skin at the time time. After this my skin feels like every bit of makeup has been removed. A lovely texture. I only use this to remove makeup really but it is a fab product all together.

Last but not least is the L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Cleansing and Perfecting Milk most definitely a new favourite of mine. If you have dry skin and need to remove makeup then this is definitely a product for you has the milk is moisturising on the skin and you will not experience that dry sensation you get after removing makeup. It is silky smooth rich milk goodness. It leaves my skin nourished, mm lovely!

I would recommend this range because it is such good quality and the price is just so affordable. If you want to try a good skin care range but don't want to spends loads on a high end brand then this is something you should try!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments on "My New L'oreal Skin Care Routine for Winter ♥"
  1. I haven't seen this in my local drugstore yet, but I really want to try them out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these products look really good and I really want to try them considering my skin is also dry and sensitive!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been waiting for you to make a post on these products! Need to get them now!
    Check out my blog? http://norawears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9