Marc Jacobs "Honey" Perfume ♥

| On :
Bzzzz Bzzzz? Can you smell Honey? Evening my fellow blog readers! Thought I would do another fragrance review because I have not done one in a while! I am a big fan of the Marc Jacob fragrances because they are light, girly and just quite unique from other fragrances. I honestly didn't know what to expect just because it says honey, I was expecting it to smell exactly like honey! I sprayed it once and fell in LOVE it.



I bought the set because it was £3 more than it was to just buy the fragrance on its own. The set was £53 and with it come the fragrance, honey shower gel and a very gorgeous body lotion. This fragrance is beautiful, adorable and the scent will blow you away, especially the very cute design.

Let's continue, the scent! If you like the other Marc Jacobs then I reckon you will love this one as well. Sunny, beee-autiful and energizing smell. It is a very light floral but quite a fruity fragrance too which I love about it. The fragrance includes the notes of fresh green pear, fruity punch and that gorgeous mandarin! Theres some orange blossom that mingles with honeysuckle and peach! There is such a good mix of ingredients that blend so well together. I can't express how much every woman needs this on your vanity table or handbag. That warm hint you can smell is blend of honey, vanilla and smooth woods.



Overall it is sweet, fruit and floral! It is what you expect it to smell like when you spray to be honest. I thought the honey might of been a bit stronger but all over it is the perfect amount and not to heavy. I think the packaging attracted me first, I think every bottle is so attractive and that definitely brings people to buy it and smell it.



With the set, like I said you get the body lotion & the shower gel. The lotion smells a little bit lighter in scent than the perfume and the same with the shower gel. Both gorgeous products that I think are worth buying on their own as well. I bought these from Harvey Nichols in Manchester! I love shopping there, they have pretty much everything! What is your favourite Marc Jacob fragrance?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9