Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Skeleton Watch ♥

| On :
Hello, my lovely blog readers. There is a little twist today on my blog, it is about this amazing "Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Skeleton Watch" that I purchased from a website www.shadestation.co.uk or click here to go the watch directly. I bought this for £206.10 and it should of been £229.00! I must admit that it is one of the best jewellery and watches website, easy to guide through, you get to see the RRP price and then their price, that's right you get a small discount when purchasing with this company.



It is a womans watch, by Marc Jacobs and it is the Henry Skeleton! It is a gold plated stainless steel strap and also the case with gold hands! Words can't describe how beautiful this watch is and considering, I don't tend to wear watches, I fell in love with this straight away and thought I need this in my life! It has gorgeous multi-colour jewels where it says "MARC" in pink, silver, red and blue!



It sells more than just these lovely watches, it sells all sort of gorgeous goodies, such as bracelets, sunglasses, rings, necklaces and other miscellaneous bits for all gender and age. I think this website is perfect to find treats for yourself and for gifts for your friends|family! All the products are amazing, it was so hard to pick as I wanted them all!

Also it sells the brands, Ray-Ban sunglasses (you can see the Ray-Bans by clicking here) and the very luxurious Michael Kors watches here. Definitely worth a look at if you love your branded accessories, I know I do! I am super happy to have this watch because it is the most beautiful accessory I own. For me to find it on this website at such a good price is amazing.



This website and brand is becoming well known and if you are looking for that one specific watch, sunglasses or jewellery designer brand for excellent prices then it is a must that you visit this website and have a view.
Please do visit here or visit there shop in Leeds!


1 comment on "Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Skeleton Watch ♥"
  1. Our commitment is to provide our customers the best shopping experience possible with our personalized customer service at a safe and secure environment. Watches brands in Pakistan
    Watches brands in pakistan
    Branded watches in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9