LVL Lashes by Kelsey ♥

| On :
LVL Lashes? Bet your thinking ay whats that? I will definitely tell you because I had this treatment done and I can't believe the outcome! I received this treatment by the very talented beauty therapist who is qualified in so many areas in beauty it is quite amazing. She is called Kelsey! She is definitely one of my only recommended beauty therapist in Manchester UK! Known her since working in Harvey Nichols and she takes great care and quality in her work and ensures that the client is receiving the best and only the best.

I will go into a bit more about these LVL Lashes, and Kelsey is only one I know that is a professional at doing this treatment. So this is a gorgeous alternative to eyelash extension and this provides a longer looking natural eyelashes. It is a treatment that doesn't use any harsh perming techniques. It took between 30-45 minutes and the time just flew by, it felt like 20 minutes! I am really funny with things to do with my eyes and people messing with my eyes but this treatment by Kelsey was the most comfortable eye treatment I have had.

Here is a before picture and after picture, no mascara. I do have short lashes as you can see on the left picture. I do apologise this picture doesn't do my face any justice, I look so pale but we are looking at how perfect and long my lashes look after the treatment in the right picture.



What I love about these lashes is that there is low maintenance on them and the treatment lasts up to 6-8 weeks! The results as you can see were immediate. I love my new lash look. There is no glue or adhesive used. No mascara is needed. It done by a new silicon shield that helps lift my lashes. My lashes were covered in a new gel forumla. I would definitely recommend this has it is more cost effective and saving money. Don't have to keep buying lash extensions or mascara all the time has this treatment is permanent.

I wanted my lashes to be black! If you prefer to have yours lighter colour or if you know an elderly woman that might be interested wouldn't like black, there is the oh so natural brown and you can get the same effect! I wanted the blackest of black just because I think on me it suits me better and makes my eyes stand out a bit more.

I also have the LVL lash serum which keeps them in good condition and keeps them looking uplifted! It also gives it that wet look which I think looks really nice and makes them look even longer and fuller! If you are going to have this treatment I recommend this LVL lash serum.

It has been about five days since having this treatment and my eyelashes look exactly the same! It is perfect. I don't need to rely on fake eyelashes anymore. I am able to wear mascara which makes them look more amazing. I can't express how good this is. I have washed my face like normal and it hasn't effected them one bit.

You can contact Kesley through her Facebook or her Twitter. Click the social names to be directed to the websites. If you want longer lashes but natural then contact her now.

post signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9