Hair Micro-Bonds by Glam Couture HairEasilocks ♥

| On :
Beautiful people! I have such lovely blog post to write about today! I am going to mention something quite personal first and that is I suffer from eczema and because of my scalp, my hair went really really thin. So having the opportunity from Katie Bryan who is full qualified as a hairdresser and easilocks is changing for me.

So just a little bit about Glam Couture by Katie Bryan. She is such a lovely lady and to have my hair done by her was a big opportunity and she is so talented. She does mobile and every sort of hair service you could think of. From styling hair to a colouring service. My hair is a gorgeous chocolate colour considering I had a natural orange dip dye!

I want to promote her buisness because she needs to be noticed so much more! I had really good Remi hair instead of the Easilocks Russian hair because her buisness works around your budget! With my budget Remi hair was suitable option!



As you can see, they were bonded onto pieces of my hair with micro-bond rings that were "squeezed" on to my hair with a shoe lace looking hair piece! If that made any sense! It doesn't hurt, you can't feel a thing! I have had weave and clip in extensions, had everything apart from glue and Glam Couture has definitely introduced me to a much more convenient hair extension! Has it is lightweight, easy to handle and just so much positive things about this type of hair extension.



Talking about the budget, she does three different price plans from £200 to £650. The lowest being the lowest grade hair which lasts up to three months. Ideal for special occassions, weddings, birthdays. The price I paid for £350 for the good standard quality Remi hair and this will last up to six months. Last but certainly not the least is the perfect hair which use the Easilocks and they last up to nine-twelve months! Perfect right.

My hair feels lush, lightweight and flawless! I feel like a girl, my hair feels so soft and thick! Every girl loves their hair to be perfect and finally after a few years I am so happy with my hair!

You can contact her via Facebook which is Glam Couture HairEasilocks or you can contact the amazing Katie on email which is glamcouturehair@hotmail.com! I do definitely recommend her to do your hair she is absolutely amazing this is a big thing considering I am not a hair person and very funny about people doing my hair! Please if you need someone doing your hair colour, style or extensions. This lady is for you!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9