YSL - Touche Eclat Radiant Touch ♥

| On :
Good morning, it's finally September. This year is just flying by, I turned 21 two months ago today, can't believe it! Well I am going to be writing about the "Touche Eclat Radiant Touch" by YSL!



I got the collectors edition, it as little clear gems around the casing, it's beautiful! This product is probably old news to some of you and thinking why am I blogging about this now. I know I am a bit late but I was debating to get this product for quite a while just because it was such a hyped product but finally got my hands on one, I couldn't resist.

Thought I would share you my thoughts about this product anyway! It is basically a highlighter and a concealer in one! I got shade 01 which is classed as the original shade. I sometimes like just have concealer a tad lighter than my skin tone just to add some brightness. This product promises to give you instant light, luminosity and radiance. Want the good news? it does all them things in one little tube!


Look how beautiful this is, so sophisticated!


It helped me conceal my dark circles but also brighten under my eyes, which was good for me because I have quite dark circles and ashy looking skintone! The packaging and the design is really good and so pretty especially the collectors edition! When clicking the bottom, you get a lovely lightweight-creamy product that comes out, at the end of the brush.



You can apply this different ways, to give you a light to medium coverage. Either with the applicator itself or apply to the back of your hand and use a concealer brush, which ever you prefer because it is a easily blended product!

Touche Eclat can also be used during contouring the face, to highlight areas to give you fuller lips when used in the cupids bow or hollow of the chin and around the contour of your lips. Helps widen eyes when used between the brows and along the side of the nose. Such a versatile product, can use it anywhere and however you like.

You can buy this at any YSL counter or online. There is several shades, so you can get matched up to your preferred skin tone.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9