YSL Babydoll Mascara ♥

| On :
Just to let you know, I love a good mascara! It has to be really good for me to like it. I am pretty faithful to my mascaras, I have thousands, well not that many but I have a lot! Honestly, when you find a good makeup product especially mascara, you stick with it forever. So today I thought I would talk to you about the new mascara in my collection.

The YSL Babydoll Mascara, another gold and shiny product to add to my YSL collection. A newest favourite of mine, it is amazing. The babydoll mascara is fairly new and different to the other YSL mascaras.



Lets talk about the brush, I am not to happy with the brush wand being plastic as it can be quite flimsy when you apply it on your eyelashes. There is a lot more positive things about this mascara. It is a clean and spiky brush, the spikes are different lengths which gets every single lash and even catches them teeny tiny ones that are awkward to get with other mascaras. The brush doesn't overload with product, you get a perfect amount. The wand makes your lashes instantly fuller, dramatic and lush. When applying, it feels like each lash is getting a coat and it is not uncomfortable either.



The formula is quite wet, similar textures like the other YSL mascaras! If you want a, hardly or a never clumping mascara, then you need to invest in this beauty! It leaves your lashes with a nice gloss with perfect length and fullness! I bought the black shade and this leaves my lashes blackest of black. The most important thing about this mascara is well what is the wear time?! I can wear this all day and it does not smudge or flake or even fade, a big bonus for me!

You can purchase this either online or any YSL counter near you for £24.50, slightly pricey for a mascara but it definitely does the job! All I have seen is good reviews and now there is another good one by me!

1 comment on "YSL Babydoll Mascara ♥"
  1. I've been wanting to try this mascara ever since it came out! Great review! Would have love to see how it looks on you!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9