Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation ♥

| On :
I can't remember the last time I bought a 'drug store' foundation, it has definitely been a while! I don't know why I stopped because I used to love them, I guess it was working with big makeup brands that stopped me from buying a drug store foundation! The only thing I am a bit scared off with a drug store foundation is will it be okay for my skin? Due to my skin being extremely sensitive. Another thing is the you don't get a lot of shades and with my skin being that odd olive colour it is tricky to get one! So I thought I would go on a hunt.

Rimmel have been doing well recently so thought I would go into a drugstore and go wild, and I purchased this incredible 'Rimmel Match Perfection' foundation! I am pretty glad I purchased this beaut and it has made me think that I should try out more drug store foundations.



Match Perfection is quite a light to medium coverage, I would say on my skin anyway that it is a buildable foundation but I wouldn't say to a full coverage! Theres only so many layers you can apply until your foundation looks cakey and that is with any foundation. It covers my pale areas and evens out my skin tone really well. It adds lovely radiance to the skin! This foundation has impressed me quite a lot, especially with the finish. I don't like matte or semi matte foundations anymore or not as much as I used to anyway.



The product is runny but it does blend on the skin really well! The finish is like a mixture of a dewy and a satin finish. You can apply powder on top if you want or you don't really have to has it sets really well on the skin without it!

I am so happy I have purchased this amazing product and I will definitely be trying other products from Rimmel. This has opened more blogs as well so all you gorgeous people can see more of drug store brands and not just high end makeup! This foundation is a bargain, you can purchase this at £6.99 either in Boots or Superdrug where I purchased mine


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9