Revlon Photoready Foundation & Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer ♥

| On :
Hello my beauties! So you know what I am like with my makeup purchases! I am always looking to try new things and new finishes and all sorts. Since my last foundation was a drug store brand and I loved it, I thought I would try out another drug store foundation along with the gorgeous primer that matches. It is so good that you find a perfect foundation in a drug store because you save pennies, so I purchased the "Revlon Photoready Foundation" and "Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer" so I decided to give it a whirl and tell you about it.



I am going to talk about the Photoready Foundation first. As some of you may know I have sensitive skin and to read that the Photoready foundation is fragrance free is a life saver, just because some fragrances in products can really irritate me and can cause my eczema to flare up! It does have an SPF but its not something that look for in a foundation, but ah well.



So I have tried this beauty before and I can say that it is gorgeous! One of my favourite drug store foundations! I will be definitely using this when I start doing YouTube videos, because it gives a good finish in photos and that yes soon I will be doing these, hopefully in the new year because I want to invest in a new laptop and camera! There are so many benefits in this foundation its untrue. It applies so smooth and evenly, lightweight formula and with it being lightweight it gives a such lovely medium to full coverage. The photoready foundation allows you do build up the product without it looking over the top and overly cakey. Instantly hides any flaws you may have on your skin. I love the packaging, it is simple, sleek and eye catching in its glass bottle and this is another reason why I actually wanted to try this product. This foundation is £12.99 which is a definite bargain for such a lovely product.

Next up is the matching Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer, again I am always on the hunt for primers. Please suggest any below in the comments if you have a primer that you love. So this primer is a very light pink colour in a glass bottle! I was lucky to get because it was the last one on the shelf, it was meant to be! This primer applies smoothly and dreamy. Lightweight again, like the foundation which really works together! It creates such a good base ready for any foundation especially the Revlon Photoready foundation. You know straight away that it is such a good quality product.



When first applied it can feel quite moisturising but then it melts into the skin after a few seconds, delicious! I use this after I applied all my moisturisers and bits and bobs. It does make a slight different to my foundation, it makes it last longer and gives my foundation a better application. Also it adds that little bit of glowy-ness to the skin which I need when I am up at 5 in the morning! It is a good product but wouldn't say it is a must buy but is something that you could have in your makeup bag if you wanted to try! You can purchase this at £11.99!


3 comments on "Revlon Photoready Foundation & Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer ♥"
  1. They both sound like great products, I am going to have to try that foundation! x

    Following you now via GFC x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the primer but I don't have the foundation so it's nice to get a review on it - Thankyou for the post!! Xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog's layout!x It's so pretty xoxo

    Love Sim xx

    www.beautywithsimmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9