Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters ♥

| On :
Lip Butters! These are my first lip butter purchases. I love the product name! Colourburst Lip Butter oh they sound gorgeous. I bought these from Boots because Superdrug doesn't seem to sell them. They were on offer for 2 for £10 which I think is good considering one is £7.99 so your saving £5ish?

I bought Creme Brulee and Pink Lemonade. Such girly and clever names.



I'll talk about Creme Brulee first because it is my favourite at the moment I have been using this everyday. It is a sheer light to medium brown-peach with a slight shimmer. Very warm colour but perfect for any season of the year. Really natural colour so if you prefer natural nude looks then this such a perfect colour but if you bold colours then maybe not so much. It is translucent compared to other shades, so in the swatch picture you might not be able to notice much difference on my skin haha oops.

On myself, when this is applied to my lips only shows a little bit of colour, because I have quite pigmented lips but I still love it. It looks soft on me when I do a simple makeup, definitely finish's the look. Wearable for any day and any occasion. The texture is truly amazing. Soft and creamy, very moisturising and just glides on your lips with ease. Leaves a glossy sheen at the end which is nice! With it being so glossy and creamy the wear time isn't that long.



Next up is Pink Lemonade, a quite sheer pale pink with a bright sheen to it. Because my lips are pigmented, this lipstick colour brightens my lip colour rather then changing the colour. Again the lipstick is balm-like and moisturising lipstick. Easy to apply.



4 comments on "Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters ♥"
  1. Your blog is so so so pretty!
    I've been dieing to get some hold of some of these Lip Butters before the offer ends in Boots :-) Love the post! xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, get some they are amazing xxx

      Delete
  2. I have two--sweet tart and raspberry pie and I love them!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the pink one looks gorgeous! Love your blog x

    Sarah | http://perfectly-sarah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9