Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask ♥

| On :
You need a good night time moisturiser, especially with winter around the corner, well winter is permanent in England. My skin hates winter, just because of the fact my face and even my lips feel and tend to go really dry! So I really need a good moisturiser to keep my skin hydrated and highly moisturised! You may know from one of my very first blog posts I mentioned I have eczema! So again I need to prevent that from appearing.

You may agree with me that you skin screams out for hydration and moisture during winter or it may scream during summer, it all depends on the person! You may say you have an oily skin but there is times you may suffer a little bit of dryness in some areas!



Moisture Surge Overnight Mask is Clinique's latest product in the Moisture Surge collection. Quick and easy to apply before you start counting sleep and fall fast asleep and it does the magic before you wake up!

Simply just do your night time regime, take off your makeup, apply your night cream and eye cream and so on then to finish the night time regime, apply a small layer of the Moisture Surge Overnight Mask and allow it to soak in before you roll about on your pillow to get comfy. This is NOT a mask that you have to wash off or rinse off, you just keep it on till you wash your face the following morning.



I use this every night sometimes secretly in the day also, its just so creamy and hydrating, I can't resist. You can use this cream as much as you want. I would say this is more of a winter product though just because it is really rich and creamy so keeps you from them rough winds and that frosty air.

On my skin, it doesn't feel greasy or sticky, it soaks in really quickly and absorbs straight to where my skin needs it! Even though it is a rich formula, it isn't too thick. It has the consistency of a normal daytime cream. With it being a mask it doesn't leave greasy stains or anything on your pillow or sheets!

If your skin needs that drink and the moisturising benefits then this product will definitely do this for you! It made my skin in the mornings look fresh and glowing and definitely moisturised and hydrated! Struggle with that dull skin? Try this also because it brightens the skin slightly.



You can purchase this either on the Clinique website or your nearest Clinique counter for only £28! It is fragrance free and allergy tested which is really good if you have sensitive skin! Would recommend this to anyone and everyone!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9