Bourjois Paris - Colour Boost Lip Crayon (Glossy Finish Lipstick) ♥

| On :
Hello everyone! Hope your having a lovely monday and a fabulous start to the week! Today I am going to do little review about the 'Bourjois Paris - Colour Boost Lipsticks'. I haven't had these long but I purchased these from Boots as they had a 3 for 2 offer. Can't walk past them type of offers! I bought three for £16 hmm amazing.



These lipsticks have been a craze so thats why I decided to purchase them to see if they actually live up to the hype. I bought the shades 'Peach on the beach', 'Fuchsia Libre' and last but not least 'Orange Punch'. I absolutely love the names, they suit the shade! There is one shade I didn't purchase which was 'Red Sunshine', personally I have enough of them shades in my draw! Perfect to add a hint of colour to the lips but it acts like a stain and doesn't budge all day, which is a big bonus point for me.



I will start with 'Orange Punch' as that is my favourite and my favourite colour lip! It is an orange tint so its not to bold, turns quite coral when applied. I think if you want a not so in your face colour but you like bright lips then this is definitely a lovely shade to have in your makeup collection.

Next up is 'Fuchsia Libre' is a blue toned pink, quite a bit more pigment then the others that I have mentioned! This one does show up on your lips slightly more, this lipstick shade would be lovely for autumn!

'Peach on the Beach' is a lush light peachy pink shade that just gives that little bit of colour on your lips which is perfect for an everyday look or quite a natural makeup look. Perhaps for work or out and about shopping?



So these lipsticks are a mixture between a moisturising lip balm, the pigmentation of a lipstick and the finish for of lipgloss. It is everything in one! It does exactly what it says on the tin, well tube in this case. These are very soft and smooth to apply, the formula is lovely as it isn't sticky and doesn't feel drying at all. You get a lovely amount of colour and shine to the lips. It does say these crayons last for ten hours and are waterproof, but to be honest I haven't stuck my head in water to find out if it is waterproof but it does stay on for a long time!

The packaging, is what you see is what you get. The colour of the tube is the exact same colour of the product. It looks just like a crayon, simply just twist the bottom to get more product.



Overall I am very much in love with these, easy to carry. Perfect for work and everyday as they are quite natural! I am debating whether to get 'Red Sunshine' but I have so many of that shade colour! It has been one of the latest release from Bourjois Paris so I suggest you go buy yourself a couple or four and trying them out for yourself!


2 comments on "Bourjois Paris - Colour Boost Lip Crayon (Glossy Finish Lipstick) ♥"
  1. I have Fuschia Libre and I love it to bits - want to get the peach on the beach shade too, they're all so so cute! Love the post :-) xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg fuschia libre is to die for.. I'm getting a couple of these soon since my UK friend sent me a package not too long ago! thanks for the swatches <3

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9