Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturising Balm ♥

| On :
I have always been a foundation sort of girl and I really really needed a tinted moisturiser, on days where I don't really need to wear a full coverage foundation but I just need that little something to add a bit of coverage and that bit of warmth to the skin! When I am going to work or popping out somewhere I don't want to be putting on that full foundation when I don't really need it and I also want to look different when I do go out at night with my friends or something!

I have used the Bobbi Brown foundation collection before, so thought I would try out their tinted moisturiser. There is three reasons why I chose Bobbi Brown! 1) Because there foundations really suit my skin type. 2) Their shade of colours really match my skin tone. & 3) It is a natural brand, they love the natural looks so I thought that their tinted moisturisers will be a natural finish.



This balm can be used as a replacement to your normal moisturisers or you can use it with your moisturisers, which I do because my skin needs that hydration and moisture throughout the day! The balm as a slight tint of colour, just enough to hide any sort of perfection, for example, redness, imperfections, and uneven skin tone! I have also found out that it is a good base for foundation to, but I don't use it for that.



Even though it looks like a thick consistency, it blends so easily on the skin and you only need a tiny bit of the product, a little goes a long way. I am so happy I purchased this, I use it everyday with a little bit of concealer to hide them dark circles. A lightweight formula, doesn't feel like you have anything on. It is ultra rich, so if you have dry or dehydrated skin then this is most definitely for you! I am in love with the dewy finish it leaves, that gorgeous healthy glow is back! I instantly just fell in love. The balm as a slight herbal scent which is lovely to smell and is refreshing to smell in the mornings!

A must purchase product but if you have an oiler skin type then it is best to try a sample first just because I am unsure how this would set or that on your skin. You can buy this lovely scented balm for £35 either online or in a store near you!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9